2017 Colorado Rockies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walks...... sigh

Don't get me wrong I love home runs but can we please put some people on base before y'all hit them! Lol
    Last edited by Blondie79; 08-15-2017, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• Yikes barring a 9th inning rally that's 8 straight games with 3 runs or less - that's not good

Oh and only one of those teams in that 8 game stretch has a winning record of that we played 2 of those games against
      Last edited by Blondie79; 08-15-2017, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• Welp, another awful loss

Comment

• 1. I think last night proves why Blondie and I have the running joke about making bums look like studs. Despite the three dingers he still struck out 7 and lasted 6 innings. And we lost a game in which a 1-7 pitcher was on the mound

2. I'm getting sick of losing so many games to silver platter teams. One loss a week to them would be acceptable but to drop at least one per series if not more especially at home is just pathetic if we want to truly contend for playoffs.

3. The offensive woes I blame on Bud. I've voiced my concern from the get go about how he has a history of bad offenses at least in San Diego. There were excuses about how it was just a bad roster. But now 3/4 of the way through the season and we are seeing what feels like our worst Rockies offense in a long time. I'll cut him a little slack that he has exceeded my expectations in year one but I still feel bud is already ruining this offense. I'm glad the pitching has improved but it's never going to be good enough to cover only 3 runs a game from this offense.

4. I'm not sure 90 wins is what it takes to qualify for the 5 seed. But 24-17 is what it will take to finish to get there. I'm not sure this team is capable of that. Considering they have only won 24 games since late June when they were 21 games over .500. But they and the dbacks are trending backwards at the wrong time. I am still rootin for playoffs but I'm almost scared to make it. A one game series against Arizona is doable but I'm scared of what the dodgers would do to us after that.

Is it better to just settle for a winning record in buds first year?
          sigpic

Comment

• Looking much better tonight, some real good at bats and finally over the 3 run mark

Comment

• Hello offense. Nice to see you again.
              sigpic

Comment

• What a catch by story

Sure hope rox arnt using all there offense in one game lol
                Last edited by Blondie79; 08-16-2017, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• Lucroy has been pretty darn good since being traded here

Comment

• Really good game for rox on all sides ..

Comment

• Awesome win and we put a game between everyone but the Brewers. Offense better show up today on short rest.

I'll be a little disappointed we didn't get the sweep but if we at least win the four game series against a bad team I can live with it.
                      sigpic

Comment

• So Blondie as hard as you and I are on the offense I guess we have been spoiled over the years.

Despite that 8 game slump they still have the third most runs scored in the league.

Even if we were shutout last night instead of scoring 17 we would still be tied with the Yanks for third.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                          So Blondie as hard as you and I are on the offense I guess we have been spoiled over the years.

Despite that 8 game slump they still have the third most runs scored in the league.

Even if we were shutout last night instead of scoring 17 we would still be tied with the Yanks for third.
                          Spoilt, maybe my issue has always been with consistency more than anything over past years it's always been feast or famine and we always seem to be in famine mode when bad pitchers on the mound lol

Oh and I have real issue with home day games not being on the tv it drives me nuts

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
                            Spoilt, maybe my issue has always been with consistency more than anything over past years it's always been feast or famine and we always seem to be in famine mode when bad pitchers on the mound lol

Oh and I have real issue with home day games not being on the tv it drives me nuts
                            I don't get to see them televised much period where I live.

I'm excited they are coming to Atlanta next week cuz my brother and I are going to all three games.

That's why I need a Rocktober cuz then all their games become televised.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Hoffman is not good
                              sigpic

Comment

• Apparently everyone are content to just split a four game home series against an awful team.

And the offense is a no show against another bad pitcher.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X