sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
      Lemejue killed that inning big time.
      He hits into way to many double plays

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
        He hits into way to many double plays
        The hitters are still either way behind or way early. They look lost. You would think Teheran has a sub 2 ERA.

And with the exception of the third inning all contact sounds like broken bats. All the grounders are weak.
        sigpic

Comment

The hitters are still either way behind or way early. They look lost. You would think Teheran has a sub 2 ERA.

And with the exception of the third inning all contact sounds like broken bats. All the grounders are weak.
          Agreed been that way for a while now, if team even makes it to playoffs this offense is not going to cut it. I've never understood why we have so many problems offensively with the lineup we have

Comment

Agreed been that way for a while now, if team even makes it to playoffs this offense is not going to cut it. I've never understood why we have so many problems offensively with the lineup we have
            Bud has a history of bad offenses. We technically still rank in the top 5 but I think we all know it's over inflated from single game out bursts like the 17 runs against Atlanta at home last week.
            sigpic

Comment

• Bettis has settled down again. I just wish he did it at 3 runs instead of 5.
              sigpic

Comment

• Arenado has looked foolish on all three outs. Too impatient.
                sigpic

Comment

• 4.97 era Teheren going to the 7th inning against us.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Ya know what sux we still in the playoff hunt but lately I just feel like turning off the tv during games it's so frustrating to watch this team

Comment

• Apparently Blackmon pulled a muscle on that last foul ball.
                      sigpic

Comment

Apparently Blackmon pulled a muscle on that last foul ball.
                        Looked more like a cramp hoping just precautionary not that I'm a doctor or anything

Comment

• So all the damage was done in the first two innings.
                          sigpic

Comment

• I got no words left for this dang team right now sigh

Comment

I got no words left for this dang team right now sigh
                              The good news is the competitors are losing. I hate to be taking that silver lining but it helps.
                              sigpic

Comment

The good news is the competitors are losing. I hate to be taking that silver lining but it helps.
                                Yup keeps us in contention

Comment

Working...
                                X