No announcement yet.

2017 Colorado Rockies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good lord, here we go again can't score over 3 ... one bad inning and tied up again .. day in day out same garbage

Comment

• Welcome back nolan!

Comment

• A comfortable 9th!!! And a win, going to game tomorrow hoping for series win

Comment

• I just wish Marquez had been able to get the W last night after a solid outing. He got the draw in the same inning we retook the lead but bad timing.

Anyways Blondie I'm glad you seem a lot like me. We are both super hard on the team and semi sky is falling when they blow games against teams they shouldn't.

But super stoked about wins and chances to win series.

I think we just both know the team is capable of more than how they have played the past couple of weeks.

The good news is that even though the dodgers refuse to help us with anyone we added a game between each of the teams behind us.

I'm just glad the team will still be relevant in September this year and that we don't have to hear the usual 90-100 loss pessimistic predictions in this thread this year.
          sigpic

Comment

• Ugh hate allowing rbis from pitchers.
            sigpic

Comment

• Bettis is becoming less and less reliable every game.
              sigpic

Comment

• Kinda like the offense lol

And I totally agree with you in earlier post we are much alike when comes to rockies

Comment

• Welp .....

Comment

• Good grief. Home series loss to a team 17 games below .500.

Second home series loss in two weeks to a team 10+ below .500.

I mean if not for the first two months I'm not sure we aren't the worst team in baseball.

I'm starting to hate that they got my hopes up so much for this long.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Bettis should be in the pen imo

Comment

• So we basically just gave back the game we earned on the 5 seed last night.
                        sigpic

Comment

• If we end up missing playoffs this will be most dissapointing season I have witnessed

Comment

• At least we can't lose today.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Brewers and dbacks won so we kinda lost

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
                                Brewers and dbacks won so we kinda lost
                                St Louis won too.

We can't win series over bad teams while the teams we are competing with are beating other playoff teams. I fear September is just going to be full of misery for us.

Arizona is probably going to cement the 4 seed this weekend.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X