2017 Colorado Rockies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Told y'all we wouldn't have trouble with kershaw.
    Yes you did!

Comment

• Cargo on fire 🔥 right now

Comment

• Not a good start

Goodness this strike zone is awful
        Last edited by Blondie79; 09-08-2017, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
          Not a good start

Goodness this strike zone is awful
          Looks like everyone behind us will win tonight too.
          sigpic

Comment

• Umpire must b a dodgers fan seen at least 3 strikeouts that shouldn't have been nothing like playing against 2 teams

Comment

• Marquez having rough night

Comment

• Let's goooo! New game!

Rusin is a boss lol
                Last edited by Blondie79; 09-08-2017, 10:50 PM.

Comment

• That's a really good win! Especially with other teams winning

Comment

• Heck yes!!! I went to bed at 4-1 assuming we would get routed. What a comeback!!

I thought despite the dodgers slump we would still get routed. Never would've imagined we would beat kershaw and darvish back to back on the road to earn a split at minimum.
                    sigpic

Comment

• I just now realized what a tough roadstand we are on. We gotta get at least one more from the slumping Dodgers cuz we may not get any in Arizona.

Oh and congrats to Bud for already surpassing Walt Weiss win total from last year with still 21 games left to play.
                      sigpic

Comment

• :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                        sigpic

Comment

• I like the way Bud Black has been managing the bullpen: five pitchers last night and four the night before. It will be interesting to see what he does tonight if Bettis falters. Rusin has become a good middle reliever. McGee is good and Dunn is getting back to the level at which he played at the start of the season. I love it when Neshek and Holland end a game: Bizarro World and The Terminator.
                          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Bettis finally got out of a first inning unscathed
                            sigpic

Comment

• Series win possible sweep, didnt see that coming even with dodgers struggling let's go!

Comment

• Huge series win even if the dodgers are the worst team in baseball right now. I also expected us to be how they righted their ship.

Arizona also blew a 6-0 lead at home to the Pads. It would be massive if we could still at least two in that series as well. But if we get swept the chase for 4 will be over and we will be sweating bullets over the 5 again.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X