Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Well, that ended quickly

Leave a comment:

• 58_VONDOOM_92
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Gray is going to have to be on tonight cuz it looks like Grienkie is so far.
    Grienkie is always on at home. It will be a tough one.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Gray is going to have to be on tonight cuz it looks like Grienkie is so far.

Leave a comment:

• 58_VONDOOM_92
    replied
    Let's go Rox! We got this!

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Just got in after 2 1/2 hours on the beach and cleaned up. Beach house has a sweet tv setup with directv.

Let’s go Rox!!!

Leave a comment:

• Blondie79
    replied
    Excited but super nervous let’s go rox!

Leave a comment:

• darryn16
    replied
    It’s Gameday!!!!

It’s been far too long since the last Rocktober. I’m heading down to the beach in the next two hours and it’s about a 7 hour trip. So hopefully my day will fly. Though that drive is a long time to think about the game.

But I should be able to sit down and relax by first pitch. I can’t wait. I’m trying to buy into all the Facebook page “start of something special talk”. I really hope so. These one game playoffs can be exciting but it’s kind of an unfair reward to the loser after a long successful season.
    I'm excited for this game, but like you, feel that a one game playoff isn't fair to a team who has battled hard to make the postseason. I'm a little more confident they can win on the road. They seem to have a hard time rising to the challenge at home.
    GO ROCKIES!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    It’s Gameday!!!!

It’s been far too long since the last Rocktober. I’m heading down to the beach in the next two hours and it’s about a 7 hour trip. So hopefully my day will fly. Though that drive is a long time to think about the game.

But I should be able to sit down and relax by first pitch. I can’t wait. I’m trying to buy into all the Facebook page “start of something special talk”. I really hope so. These one game playoffs can be exciting but it’s kind of an unfair reward to the loser after a long successful season.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
    I thought freeland pitched today not Anderson? Was sure bud changed is mind
    Lol you are right. I woke up and Anderson was the starter. And I thought I checked in the second innng but I guess I was too stressed on the Broncos game. So nevermind. I like the ability to have to use gray and Anderson both in the winner take all game. Even if it leaves us no one against kershaw game one.

By the way Freeland sure fell off in a hurry didn’t he? Too much pressure for a rookie I guess.

Leave a comment:

• Blondie79
    replied
    Doesnt matter. But good thing we went with Anderson today. Cuz this performance would’ve cost us Wednesday.
    I thought freeland pitched today not Anderson? Was sure bud changed is mind

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Doesnt matter. But good thing we went with Anderson today. Cuz this performance would’ve cost us Wednesday.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X