• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heck yeahhhh a y cards!! Let's go Rockies man I'm super stoked

Comment

• Playoffs!!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

• I’ll take credit for being the most pessimistic fan on here all season. I mean they did at one point have a 12 1/2 game lead dwindle down to 1/2 game.

But they held on. Can’t wait for Wednesday
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
          I’ll take credit for being the most pessimistic fan on here all season. I mean they did at one point have a 12 1/2 game lead dwindle down to 1/2 game.

But they held on. Can’t wait for Wednesday
          There was times it seemed we would blow it but they won games when they really needed/had too proud of the team never ever thought we would be in this position this year! Let's go

Comment

• Man this is awesome

https://twitter.com/rockies/status/914272299834007552

Video of club house celebrations
            Last edited by Blondie79; 09-30-2017, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• Just watched the locker room celebration on Facebook. Not often you see the team celebrate in the locker room before the game starts.
              sigpic

Comment

• That’s the same video I was just talking about Blondie. Watching that stuff always gives me chills
                sigpic

Comment

That’s the same video I was just talking about Blondie. Watching that stuff always gives me chills
                  Not gonna lie I had many tears love watching that stuff!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
                    Not gonna lie I had many tears love watching that stuff!
                    I wish I had been at coors field tonight for the team introduction. I bet it was sweet. Glad I got to see a playoff team 3 times in Atlanta this season.
                    sigpic

Comment

I wish I had been at coors field tonight for the team introduction. I bet it was sweet. Glad I got to see a playoff team 3 times in Atlanta this season.
                      When they took the field the crowd went bananas!!! MVP chants for both Nolan and Blackmon when they were introduced.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                        When they took the field the crowd went bananas!!! MVP chants for both Nolan and Blackmon when they were introduced.
                        I saw the game got delayed for a half hour too. I checked weather app and was like it clearly wasn’t that.

I’m glad they gave the team time to celebrate with the fans before first pitch. I can’t imagine trying to go out there and swing at a 97 mile an hour fastball 45 minutes after finding out I made the playoffs.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Hate to be Debbie downer today but two spoilers in a game that didn’t really matter.

1. Chatty still lost and he wasn’t even starting
                          2. We really don’t have a closer anymore. At least not Holland anyway.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Really cool to watch the guys celebrate man what a pleasant surprise for us Rockies fans couldn't be more excited and happy

As much as cargo struggled for most the season, he really has played well down the stretch and he's always been one of my favorite Rockies gonna be sad if this is his last season with us
                            Last edited by Blondie79; 09-30-2017, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• Playoffs woot!!!! :dance::clap:
                              sigpic
                              2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
                              2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
                              BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

• Looks like Tyler Anderson is getting the start today despite nothing to play for.

Which answers the question of who starts Wednesday.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X