No announcement yet.

2017 Colorado Rockies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least they're starting Arenado and Blackmon for fan appreciation day. Was worried I would be missing going to the Broncos game for all scrubs.

Comment

• Doesnt matter. But good thing we went with Anderson today. Cuz this performance would’ve cost us Wednesday.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        Doesnt matter. But good thing we went with Anderson today. Cuz this performance would’ve cost us Wednesday.
        I thought freeland pitched today not Anderson? Was sure bud changed is mind

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
          I thought freeland pitched today not Anderson? Was sure bud changed is mind
          Lol you are right. I woke up and Anderson was the starter. And I thought I checked in the second innng but I guess I was too stressed on the Broncos game. So nevermind. I like the ability to have to use gray and Anderson both in the winner take all game. Even if it leaves us no one against kershaw game one.

By the way Freeland sure fell off in a hurry didn’t he? Too much pressure for a rookie I guess.
          sigpic

Comment

• It’s Gameday!!!!

It’s been far too long since the last Rocktober. I’m heading down to the beach in the next two hours and it’s about a 7 hour trip. So hopefully my day will fly. Though that drive is a long time to think about the game.

But I should be able to sit down and relax by first pitch. I can’t wait. I’m trying to buy into all the Facebook page “start of something special talk”. I really hope so. These one game playoffs can be exciting but it’s kind of an unfair reward to the loser after a long successful season.
            sigpic

Comment

It’s Gameday!!!!

It’s been far too long since the last Rocktober. I’m heading down to the beach in the next two hours and it’s about a 7 hour trip. So hopefully my day will fly. Though that drive is a long time to think about the game.

But I should be able to sit down and relax by first pitch. I can’t wait. I’m trying to buy into all the Facebook page “start of something special talk”. I really hope so. These one game playoffs can be exciting but it’s kind of an unfair reward to the loser after a long successful season.
              I'm excited for this game, but like you, feel that a one game playoff isn't fair to a team who has battled hard to make the postseason. I'm a little more confident they can win on the road. They seem to have a hard time rising to the challenge at home.
              GO ROCKIES!!!!!

Comment

• Excited but super nervous let’s go rox!

Comment

• Just got in after 2 1/2 hours on the beach and cleaned up. Beach house has a sweet tv setup with directv.

Let’s go Rox!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Let's go Rox! We got this!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Gray is going to have to be on tonight cuz it looks like Grienkie is so far.
                      sigpic

Comment

Gray is going to have to be on tonight cuz it looks like Grienkie is so far.
                        Grienkie is always on at home. It will be a tough one.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Well, that ended quickly

Comment

• Welp gray doesn’t have it go figure

Comment

• Game over
                              sigpic

Comment

• Wow not a good start
                                sigpic

Comment