Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco51
    replied
    At least they're starting Arenado and Blackmon for fan appreciation day. Was worried I would be missing going to the Broncos game for all scrubs.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Looks like Tyler Anderson is getting the start today despite nothing to play for.

Which answers the question of who starts Wednesday.

Leave a comment:

• MarkB
    replied
    Playoffs woot!!!! :dance::clap:

Leave a comment:

• Blondie79
    replied
    Really cool to watch the guys celebrate man what a pleasant surprise for us Rockies fans couldn't be more excited and happy

As much as cargo struggled for most the season, he really has played well down the stretch and he's always been one of my favorite Rockies gonna be sad if this is his last season with us
    Last edited by Blondie79; 09-30-2017, 08:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Hate to be Debbie downer today but two spoilers in a game that didn’t really matter.

1. Chatty still lost and he wasn’t even starting
    2. We really don’t have a closer anymore. At least not Holland anyway.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
    When they took the field the crowd went bananas!!! MVP chants for both Nolan and Blackmon when they were introduced.
    I saw the game got delayed for a half hour too. I checked weather app and was like it clearly wasn’t that.

I’m glad they gave the team time to celebrate with the fans before first pitch. I can’t imagine trying to go out there and swing at a 97 mile an hour fastball 45 minutes after finding out I made the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I wish I had been at coors field tonight for the team introduction. I bet it was sweet. Glad I got to see a playoff team 3 times in Atlanta this season.
    When they took the field the crowd went bananas!!! MVP chants for both Nolan and Blackmon when they were introduced.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
    Not gonna lie I had many tears love watching that stuff!
    I wish I had been at coors field tonight for the team introduction. I bet it was sweet. Glad I got to see a playoff team 3 times in Atlanta this season.

Leave a comment:

• Blondie79
    replied
    That’s the same video I was just talking about Blondie. Watching that stuff always gives me chills
    Not gonna lie I had many tears love watching that stuff!

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    That’s the same video I was just talking about Blondie. Watching that stuff always gives me chills

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Just watched the locker room celebration on Facebook. Not often you see the team celebrate in the locker room before the game starts.

Leave a comment:

• Blondie79
    replied
    Man this is awesome

https://twitter.com/rockies/status/914272299834007552

Video of club house celebrations
    Last edited by Blondie79; 09-30-2017, 04:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Blondie79
    replied
    I’ll take credit for being the most pessimistic fan on here all season. I mean they did at one point have a 12 1/2 game lead dwindle down to 1/2 game.

But they held on. Can’t wait for Wednesday
    There was times it seemed we would blow it but they won games when they really needed/had too proud of the team never ever thought we would be in this position this year! Let's go

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    I’ll take credit for being the most pessimistic fan on here all season. I mean they did at one point have a 12 1/2 game lead dwindle down to 1/2 game.

But they held on. Can’t wait for Wednesday

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Playoffs!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X