No announcement yet.

2017 Colorado Rockies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it time to get excited or should I temper my excitement? I mean it's not June yet
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
      Is it time to get excited or should I temper my excitement? I mean it's not June yet
      Keep it tempered. I've even seen this before. But it's great to see the offense finally breaking out.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        Keep it tempered. I've even seen this before. But it's great to see the offense finally breaking out.
        I know. I always seem to fall for it. I think its more the pitching/biullpen that i'm getting excited about. I knew the offense would start clicking especially once Dahl and Desmond come back.
        sigpic

Comment

First true tests come this week with Nationals and Diamondbacks back to back.

At the end of the week either my hopes will be up or we will realize it was all due to a weak early schedule.
          sigpic

Comment

One reason not to over react yet is the Rockies haven't played a team over .500 yet and 6 of 13 wins are against the Giants who are tied for the second worst record in baseball
            sigpic

Comment

The good thing is that the manager has them winning games they're supposed to win and not blowing games with mental mistakes. Nice change.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                The good thing is that the manager has them winning games they're supposed to win and not blowing games with mental mistakes. Nice change.
                Very valid point. I'm stoked out how they've handled April. Just hope they don't blow May.
                sigpic

Comment

Come from behind with clutch hitting and good relief pitching? Who are these guys?

Comment

And Desmond is on the brink to return. You can't take Reynolds out, can you? Who do you take out of our lineup?
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                      And Desmond is on the brink to return. You can't take Reynolds out, can you? Who do you take out of our lineup?
                      For now, it should a combination of Story and Parra. Who the heck knows when Dahl comes back. Eventually Reynolds will cool off and Desmond will take over.
                      Last edited by Atwnbroncfan; 04-24-2017, 10:25 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                        Come from behind with clutch hitting and good relief pitching? Who are these guys?
                        It's a very impressive win. But it's still April. We have seen this before.

It was only 4-5 years ago when Tulo was still here that he started the season on a tear and we were like 16-7 in April. And then the wheels fell off and we were still below .500 before June for the rest of the year.

So I'm very excited about the start but I'm still half expecting the wheels to come off at some point.
                        sigpic

Comment

• The win against the Capitals (Edit: Nationals) last night was big. Another promising ball club this season. If we can, at a minimum, split with them... it would be good. Tonight is another big game!
                          Last edited by Joshua2585; 04-25-2017, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshua2585 View Post
                            The win against the Capitals last night was big. Another promising ball club this season. If we can, at a minimum, split with them... it would be good. Tonight is another big game!
                            Capitals are the wrong sport. I think you mean Nationals?

Not that it's much different.
                            sigpic

Comment

• I've been Rocking my Rockies hat at Softball and instead of getting the your a Rockies fan look/laugh, I'm getting the your team is 6-1 look from the Giants fans, I know its early but been awhile.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                                Capitals are the wrong sport. I think you mean Nationals?

Not that it's much different.
                                Ahahahaha, sorry! I didn't even realize I did that. I was talking to a co-worker about hockey right before I typed that. Hockey on the brain! You're absolutely right, Nationals. Whoops!

Comment

Working...
                                X