No announcement yet.

2017 Colorado Rockies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may have fallen in our April trap again but I still feel good about this team. We have the youngest rotation in baseball so there will be some inconsistency with that. You can see the potential. Also we are not healthy at all. We will look better once we get everyone back. Story and Cargo need to start hitting though or Desmond and Dahl will be taking there spots when they get back.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
      This umpire is garbage
      So does our pitching staff
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        So does our pitching staff
        This have been a nightmare of a series for them. They gave up close to 50+ runs this series.
        sigpic

Comment

• 47 runs allowed in 4 games. Embarrassing.
          sigpic

Comment

• At least the Broncos draft tonight.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
              At least the Broncos draft tonight.
              Yes! Good way to look at it.
              sigpic

Comment

• Huge come from behind win by the Rockies tonight!!! Feels great to be on the better end of which team can close out in the 9th for once.

And a great road series win after that Nationals debacle at home earlier this week
                sigpic

Comment

• I just heard Desmond will make his debut today! I wonder who we will take out of the line up? That's if they start him
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                    I just heard Desmond will make his debut today! I wonder who we will take out of the line up? That's if they start him
                    They could take German Marquez out of the lineup. Desmond may have no pitching experience but he can't do much worse in two innings than Marquez last outing.
                    sigpic

Comment

• From ESPN this morning. What a time to be alive.

But there will be a lot of starting pitcher choices for contenders like the Colorado Rockies, who have started well and could add depth to bolster a 2017 playoff run.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                        I just heard Desmond will make his debut today! I wonder who we will take out of the line up? That's if they start him
                        I think its plausible that Cargo or Parra gets a rest day today.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                          I think its plausible that Cargo or Parra gets a rest day today.
                          They said that Desmond would play left so I'm thinking Parra will probably be getting the rest.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Great rebound for Marquez! Now we need to do something on O
                            sigpic

Comment

• So much for that potent offense.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Great game though. Both offenses or potent but both are having a tough time this game. Classic pitcher dual
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X