2017-2018 Denver Nuggets Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Is the game today or tomorrow? I’m on the other side of the world and it’s telling me it’s today
    Tomorrow night.
    sigpic

Comment

• The curse is real
      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
      I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Huge win tonight. But again no help. Going to have to do it ourselves Wednesday night on the road.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
          Huge win tonight. But again no help. Going to have to do it ourselves Wednesday night on the road.
          It’s like we won 6 straight playoff games lol

Do or die against Minnesota

Comment

• We will find out what this team and Malone are truly made of tomorrow night.

Can’t think of a year where the Nuggets didn’t go on the road to a division rival game 82 and get run out of the building.
            sigpic

Comment

We will find out what this team and Malone are truly made of tomorrow night.

Can’t think of a year where the Nuggets didn’t go on the road to a division rival game 82 and get run out of the building.
              We'll see how this team has come together with this one game. The only downside to a victory is that the reward is playing Houston in the first round......

Comment

• Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
                We'll see how this team has come together with this one game. The only downside to a victory is that the reward is playing Houston in the first round......
                Who doesn't play defense. Although then again neither do we.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                  The curse is real
                  I don't believe in this curse. Outside of getting motivated to show out against his old team Nurkic puts up average numbers. All his statistical categories are a good bit below Jokic. Him balling out against us doesn't change his average numbers.

The only problem I still have with the trade is throwing in a 1st rounder for Plumlee. Because Plumlee isn't worth Nurkic alone. It's like they just gave away a 1st because they wanted to. Which was really dumb. But curse wise it's non existent. I could've agreed last year since it cost us the playoffs. But this time we won. And Nurkic doesn't consistently dominate.
                  sigpic

Comment

Who doesn't play defense. Although then again neither do we.
                    We wouldn't play Houston, it would be GS as we can only be 7th seed or 6th with OKC loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by OurHouse View Post
                      We wouldn't play Houston, it would be GS as we can only be 7th seed or 6th with OKC loss.
                      We can also get the 5th seed

Comment

• Originally posted by OurHouse View Post
                        I forgot about that. But I’m not sure getting GS makes me feel any better.
                        sigpic

Comment

I forgot about that. But I’m not sure getting GS makes me feel any better.
                          GS without Curry potentially, much rather get the Blazers, but it is what it is.

Comment

• Great win for the Nuggets! Wednesday is going to be an exciting game. I hope for you Den fans your team gets it done.

Comment

• Nice comeback last night! Let's go Nuggets, knock Thibs & MINN OUT!
                              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• If this was on national tv Jokic would get a triple double and we’d win. Seriously though no reason for this game not to be on ESPN

Comment

Working...
                                X