No announcement yet.

2017-2018 Denver Nuggets Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New year, added Millsap and still same old poor defensive Malone team.
    sigpic

Comment

Nuggets reportedly have interest in trading for Bledsoe from the Suns... Mudiay+Faried for Bledsoe. Interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua2585 View Post
        Nuggets reportedly have interest in trading for Bledsoe from the Suns... Mudiay+Faried for Bledsoe. Interesting...
        What does Bledsoe bring?
        Serious question not being sarcastic.

Comment

Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
          What does Bledsoe bring?
          Serious question not being sarcastic.
          A guy that's capable of averaging 21 points and 6 assists while being a solid defender. He has speed to blow by defenders and is a career 33% 3 point shooter with a career best of 40%. When he's on and he's healthy he's an all star caliber player. But he has had a lot of knee injuries. Still he's a pretty consistent scorer, more consistent than what we have anyway.

Right now this team is trash, I didn't think Milsap alone would get us in the playoffs but I didn't think the team would look worse trying to fit him in. Something needs to be done, and Murray needs to take that next step. Losing Gallo hurt more than I thought it would.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
            A guy that's capable of averaging 21 points and 6 assists while being a solid defender. He has speed to blow by defenders and is a career 33% 3 point shooter with a career best of 40%. When he's on and he's healthy he's an all star caliber player. But he has had a lot of knee injuries. Still he's a pretty consistent scorer, more consistent than what we have anyway.

Right now this team is trash, I didn't think Milsap alone would get us in the playoffs but I didn't think the team would look worse trying to fit him in. Something needs to be done, and Murray needs to take that next step. Losing Gallo hurt more than I thought it would.
            Gotcha.
            Sounds like a great piece. Too bad he would be misused on this team....

Comment

This looks like a lower seed playoff team. Rotations are starting to work themselves out. Mudiay is playing well, Millsap and Jokic are a deadly combo. Faried is only seeing limited time.

Could see things going sour in OKC quick. Paul, Westbrook and Melo are all chuckers, that formula isn't working out so well against the West yet.
              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
              sigpic

Comment

Way way too early to get excited but this squad is currently in first place.
                sigpic

Comment

I think this squad has the talent to be very good this year. Maybe even close to 50 wins if they can get on a run at some point. But I think they are going to struggle with inexperience at times.

Good to see Mudiay finally improving his game this year though.
                  sigpic

Comment

Now this 3 guard lineup of Harris, Mudiay, and Murray is something I can get behind. Not sure if Mudiay will ever become what he was hyped up to be but he's looking like a quality bench player. Murray is starting to find his form and Gary Harris is doing what he always does.

Comment

Paul Milsap undergoing surgery on his left wrist.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                        Paul Milsap undergoing surgery on his left wrist.
                        We are not allowed nice things
                        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                        I don't know and I don't care

Comment

It’s absolutely embarrassing how bad this team is on the road this year.
                          sigpic

Comment

Nikola Jokic left the game last night with a sprained ankle.

Comment

I’m glad to see Trey Lyles stepping up with Milsap out. Still not sure I’m happy with trading Donovan Mitchell for him but at least he’s showing he can play.

Malone is back to his crazy rotations but starting Torrey Craig on no sleep and having him guard Holliday one on one on the last possession in the 4th quarter worked out well. I wonder if he capture this lightning in a bottle and become a solid player for us, lord knows we need defense

Comment

This team will never amount to more than a 7 or 8 seed with Malone at the helm. If they can even get that high.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X