Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017-2018 Denver Nuggets Season Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Dude, Jamal Murray just made a career highlight out of Stephen Adams tonight.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
      Dude, Jamal Murray just made a career highlight out of Stephen Adams tonight.
      That'll make Sports Center's Top 10...

      I think this was the most fun game of the Nuggets season so far...

      Comment


      • #48
        It looked like it was a pretty packed night too. They have a big promo going on or something?

        Comment


        • #49
          Can someone post the Jamaal Murray move? I watched several highlights of the game on ESPN yesterday but they spent all their resources showing the OKC rally and the only Nuggets highlight I saw was the game winner.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
            Can someone post the Jamaal Murray move? I watched several highlights of the game on ESPN yesterday but they spent all their resources showing the OKC rally and the only Nuggets highlight I saw was the game winner.
            sigpic
            2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
            2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
            BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

            Comment


            • #51
              Great win tonight :clap:
              sigpic
              2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
              2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
              BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by MarkB View Post
                Great win tonight :clap:
                An extremely impressive week considering they only lost to Boston and the Spurs by a combined 3 points. Very close to a four game sweep against the toughest stretch anyone will play all year.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #53
                  Team is trying to get my hopes back up with the current 3 game win streak. But they have an extremely tough stretch coming up that will probably just damper the mood.

                  It's really sickening how it's now February and the team is basically in the same state as this time last year.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                    Team is trying to get my hopes back up with the current 3 game win streak. But they have an extremely tough stretch coming up that will probably just damper the mood.

                    It's really sickening how it's now February and the team is basically in the same state as this time last year.
                    I’m just happy they’re still in the playoff seeding right now. I was worried they might fall to far back with Millsap out. Malone has been resting the players more recently and Mudiay looks like he’s starting to work his way out of the doghouse and Arthur is starting to give some spot minutes. As long as Malone doesn’t shorten the rotation again I think we’ll be good.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...llas-mavericks

                      I feel like we lost on this trade. As always
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Yeah I really hate this trade. Mudiay came in really young and really raw and we just stopped trying to develop him. I feel like he could’ve been a much better player if they used him as a slashing 2 guard rather than a point guard.

                        Devin Harris offers us no upside

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Great win and another Jokic triple-double :thumb:
                          sigpic
                          2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
                          2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
                          BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by MarkB View Post
                            Great win and another Jokic triple-double :thumb:
                            Now if they could just somehow figure out how to win some road games down the stretch they should be able to make a push for a reasonable first round series. That maybe doesn't involved Golden St or Houston.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              I can't wait for Millsap, but I'm going to be impatient when it doesn't instantly click. It wasn't a finished product when he left, and it's almost square one again. Good news is Murray and Harris have hit stride.
                              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                              I don't know and I don't care

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                                I can't wait for Millsap, but I'm going to be impatient when it doesn't instantly click. It wasn't a finished product when he left, and it's almost square one again. Good news is Murray and Harris have hit stride.
                                Yeah I've almost been not wanting Millsap to come back at all. A lot of times adding above average talent breaks up team chemistry and takes a long time to mold. We've seen it time and time again with Lebron. That's why I'm so shocked this flurry of trades for the Cavs have paid dividends so quickly. Because that's never happened before. And like you said it wasn't working out well with him pre-injury.

                                I guess if it's going to happen though the time is now to have time to work it out prior to postseason. It probably would be great to have that veteran presence for a series that can keep the young players focused and not feeling the pressure.

                                Not going to lie I'm also still not that big of a fan of his just from his Utah days.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X