• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigpic
    2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

• 5/23 shooting in the 1st quarter, down by 17.

Comment

• Plumlee gets paid to foul people, just fouled out in only 11 minutes.

Comment

• Can’t exactly gripe about defense tonight. But another embarrassing loss. Two losses to sub 20 win teams in the past two weeks.
          sigpic

Comment

• Can we please fire Malone already?
            sigpic

Comment

• James Harden might be a better defender than Will Barton. I wish we could be a good defensive team

Comment

• Waaayyy too many uncontested shots tonight on defense.

Comment

• I'm a broken record. This team will never achieve anything under Malone allowing 120+ points on a consistent basis. Or losing third quarters by 20 points so often.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Good come from behind win last night to stay alive for the 8 seed with 5 to go.

Unlike the Avs who choked away the late lead.

Still tired of seeing us be outscored by 20+ in third quarters. At home no less. Malone must give the worst half time speeches in sports history.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Who would you like to see as the coach?
                      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                        Who would you like to see as the coach?
                        George Karl
                        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                          George Karl
                          You know Vic Lombardi warned Nuggets fans that if the Nuggets fired GK it would probably set them back at least 5 years. And he wasn't wrong. However at this point in time I still don't have a problem with it nor do I see the point in bringing him back.

He doesn't coach defense at his age anymore than Malone does. Sure he could probably piece together 50 wins again and make the playoffs. But how is that any different when he couldn't ever get out of the first round either? With the exception of the one season.

I'm not satisfied with a lot of regular season wins and anger and disappointment in the first round every season. Which is essentially no different than what this years team is doing. They've accomplished a winning record and missing out or getting swept by the Rockets makes no difference to me.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post
                            Who would you like to see as the coach?
                            Pat Riley.........

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                              You know Vic Lombardi warned Nuggets fans that if the Nuggets fired GK it would probably set them back at least 5 years. And he wasn't wrong. However at this point in time I still don't have a problem with it nor do I see the point in bringing him back.

He doesn't coach defense at his age anymore than Malone does. Sure he could probably piece together 50 wins again and make the playoffs. But how is that any different when he couldn't ever get out of the first round either? With the exception of the one season.

I'm not satisfied with a lot of regular season wins and anger and disappointment in the first round every season. Which is essentially no different than what this years team is doing. They've accomplished a winning record and missing out or getting swept by the Rockets makes no difference to me.
                              I'm not really satisfied with that either but it's better than missing the playoffs every year imo. And are there really a whole lot of good options out there?

Karl got players to at least buy into a system and play hard. It would be nice to see Faried live up to his potential again, instead of this bum version we've seen the last 3 years. I think Karl could work well with this roster.
                              :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                                Good come from behind win last night to stay alive for the 8 seed with 5 to go.

Unlike the Avs who choked away the late lead.

Still tired of seeing us be outscored by 20+ in third quarters. At home no less. Malone must give the worst half time speeches in sports history.
                                The team doesn’t come out to warm up after half time. One or two people will be putting up shots in the 5 minutes that they’re out there before the game starts again.

Comment

Working...
                                X