No announcement yet.

2017-2018 Denver Nuggets Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So awesome that this team finally wants to get motivated when it's probably going to be too little too late.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
      So awesome that this team finally wants to get motivated when it's probably going to be too little too late.
      This feels like a common theme among Denver based sports teams. That said, if we sweep Minnesota things get very interesting.
      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
      I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Last 4

MIN
        LAC
        POR
        MIN

Next Min game is at home, and they are on a but of a slide. I don't think we will get Marjonivic'd again. I can envision us getting Nurkic'd again just to keep the terrible trade haunting us. Think we go 2-1 into the last Minnesota game.

Comment

• Let's go Nuggets! Knock MINN out of the playoffs
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Another important win. Move into a record the with Minnesota but still listed 9th. Yet only 1 game behind the 5th seeded Spurs with 3 games left. So many possibilities can still happen.

The two road games are going to make or break the playoffs. I can’t think of a time the Nuggets ever get a season finale at home. Seems like every time playoffs or seeding is on the line we get routed in a season finale road game.
            sigpic

Comment

• Welp if the Nuggets win out they’ll be in. But the last two are going to be really tough.
              sigpic

Comment

Welp if the Nuggets win out they’ll be in. But the last two are going to be really tough.
                Yup I thought we would win these 2. Think we lose against Portland though. Then it likely comes down to a Jokic vs Towns duel for the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                  Yup I thought we would win these 2. Think we lose against Portland though. Then it likely comes down to a Jokic vs Towns duel for the playoffs.
                  I’m hoping Portland doesn’t care and won’t have anything to play for by Monday.
                  sigpic

Comment

I’m hoping Portland doesn’t care and won’t have anything to play for by Monday.
                    Ugh lillard might not be playing tonight, so we probably get their best shot monday

Comment

• I can see the Nurk curse happening again

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                        I can see the Nurk curse happening again
                        The what curse?
                        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                          The what curse?
                          Our idiot management traded Nurkic to our top playoff competition last year for Plumlee. And Nurkic schooled us in the final week of the season to clinch the 8 seed.

He could do it again Monday.
                          sigpic

Comment

Our idiot management traded Nurkic to our top playoff competition last year for Plumlee. And Nurkic schooled us in the final week of the season to clinch the 8 seed.

He could do it again Monday.
                            Well I'm pulling for you guys

Comment

• Nobody is giving an inch NO beat GS in GS. OKC beat HOU in Hou, and SAS won. Let's go boys, you're getting no help.

Comment

• Is the game today or tomorrow? I’m on the other side of the world and it’s telling me it’s today

Comment

Working...
                                X