Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Colorado Rockies thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pathetic pitching, outside of Home runs were not getting a lot of production at the plate still either. Outside of Nolan, dj and Blackmon no one hitting above .250 Walters is awful, McMahon and valaika haven’t been any better. I mean half the lineup isn’t even hitting over .180

    Pretty sure I could hit better for less cost.

    Comment


    • This team is absolute trash like some of us were worried about during spring training. The pitching is far below average where as last year they qualified with average pitching.

      The worst part is they've actually been good on the road and are absolutely abysmal at home. I can't recall seeing them be so bad at Coors Field before. It's getting to the point where I wish they wouldn't even come home.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        This team is absolute trash like some of us were worried about during spring training. The pitching is far below average where as last year they qualified with average pitching.

        The worst part is they've actually been good on the road and are absolutely abysmal at home. I can't recall seeing them be so bad at Coors Field before. It's getting to the point where I wish they wouldn't even come home.
        I was thinking the same thing. If they played all of their games on the road and the bats woke up, they would be a World Series contending team.

        Comment


        • Look finally made it out the first inning with no runs on the board.

          Comment


          • Another monster from story grand slam!

            Comment


            • Good outing for freeland

              Comment


              • Guess a blind squirrel truly can find a nut sometimes
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                  Oberg must be the human white flag........SMH.
                  Thank goodness ..he's been sent to AAA.

                  Comment


                  • I'm not aware of what arms are available in the minors but if Gray stinks it up again today I want to see him sent down to the minors to try to build his confidence back. He has absolutely been horrid this year.

                    Maybe give Senzatela another short term starting period.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • I see Gray is mowing em down so far today. But pitch count is still too high to go past 6 innings so far.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Looks like rocks offense finally starting to get it together last two days have been much better at bats

                        Comment


                        • If we don’t at minimum win this upcoming series with the Fish then I give up.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                            If we don’t at minimum win this upcoming series with the Fish then I give up.
                            True, but the Marlins always seem to give them trouble.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
                              True, but the Marlins always seem to give them trouble.
                              Yes but this years Marlins may be epically bad. Even for them.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Spoke to soon about offense sigh...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X