Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh has been a good addition

Comment

• If we had a reliable closer similar to what Holland did for most of the season a year ago this team would be 3-5 games up in first place.
      sigpic

Comment

• Thank goodness they stop selling beer after the 7th inning at the stadium. I would have bought a six pack when they brought Davis in tonight

Comment

• Freeland has been ridiculously good

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
            Thank goodness they stop selling beer after the 7th inning at the stadium. I would have bought a six pack when they brought Davis in tonight
            I was pleasantly surprised to see the shutout when I woke up this morning. I assumed Freeland must've pitched a shutout and was shocked to see Davis didn't allow a run. A blind squirrel right?

Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
            Freeland has been ridiculously good
            Best starting pitcher season in rockies history? Ubaldo ( I believe lowest season ERA ever but was bad the tail end of the season, Freeland (I think second lowest season ERA but more consistent all year), Aaron Cook who I think still holds the franchise record for wins in a season.
            sigpic

Comment

• Oh look both walks come around to score

Comment

• Bad decision starting Bettis. Our starters have been doing a good job, why mess with it?
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                  Bad decision starting Bettis. Our starters have been doing a good job, why mess with it?
                  Was my thought too - he wasn't pitching well before injury was he?

This offense is back to early season form can't even buy a hit
                  Last edited by Blondie79; 08-07-2018, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• Off to the usual first inning start

Comment

• Guess it's time to call up Holliday.

Comment

• The joys of the 7th inning and this is why I was irritated with the trade deadline moves. Doesn't help that offense has been absolute garbage either

Comment

• Finally a clutch hit

Sigh can we ever keep a lead ....
                          Last edited by Blondie79; 08-09-2018, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• At least Wade has the confidence to keep throwing meatballs

Comment

• Davis stinks

Comment

• Go get him Bud. First two batter reach, he obviously doesn’t have it.

Or, let him give up another home run. I guess we gotta keep boosting that confidence.
                                Last edited by Bronco51; 08-09-2018, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X