sigpic

Comment

• Wow man Nolan was super angry

Comment

• I like the fire from Nolan there. You can see he is really frustrated
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
            I like the fire from Nolan there. You can see he is really frustrated
            Yep hope this lights the fire the Rockies need

Comment

• I'm not watching since I'm at work but I assume it's because he was thrown at after Story was already beaned?

Also 5 hits and a walk through 2 innings and nothing to show for it. Is this team capable of mutli base hits or sacrafices?
              sigpic

Comment

• Sucks Marquez was ejected though. He was pitching a great game so far.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                  I'm not watching since I'm at work but I assume it's because he was thrown at after Story was already beaned?

Also 5 hits and a walk through 2 innings and nothing to show for it. Is this team capable of mutli base hits or sacrafices?
                  Yeah thrown at a couple feet behind him at the letters. Definitely intentional
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                    Yeah thrown at a couple feet behind him at the letters. Definitely intentional
                    Agreed was intentional

Comment

• Finally a hit with risp

Comment

• Hey what do you know. Cargo must've seen us all mocking his hitting in here.

And what the heck Marquez? I get baseball has this unspoken code to all have each others backs. But it seems like unless you're on the mound then starting pitchers should know it's more harmful to the team to not just stay in the dugout.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Thank you arenado!

Comment

• That fight kick started our offense
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                              Personally I wish they would do away with the Humidor. Our pitchers are never capable of limiting offenses with or without it. So it seems to only be limiting our offense. A homefield disadvantage.

I miss the blake street bomber days. If we are going to lose 85-90 days at least do it with 4 guys hitting 40 hr's.
                              I'm with you. I miss it too
                              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Any word on long term suspensions for Arenado, Parra and Marquez?
                                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                                X