Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Colorado Rockies thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    Any word on long term suspensions for Arenado, Parra and Marquez?
    Nothing as of yet.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • DJ been eating them wheaties
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
        DJ been eating them wheaties
        Got some power this year

        Comment


        • David Dahl hitting over .400 in Albuquerque.
          Carlos Gonzalez, picking up where he left off last season, is hitting .229 in Denver.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
            David Dahl hitting over .400 in Albuquerque.
            Carlos Gonzalez, picking up where he left off last season, is hitting .229 in Denver.
            Cargo is still an above average outfielder. He isn’t going anywhere. But I’m fine with dumping Parra for Dahl.

            Also saw Mark Reynolds signed with the Nats today. So there goes that. Stuck watching Desmond hit .227 instead.

            Dj and Bettis co mvps tonight. Rest of the offense was crap.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Dahl needs to stay healthy and he needs those bats in aaa. Never understood why everyone is giving cargo crap (or would prefer he didn’t play) he is really good defender. Many of the rox have struggled early on this year and hitting worse than cargo ...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
                Dahl needs to stay healthy and he needs those bats in aaa. Never understood why everyone is giving cargo crap (or would prefer he didn’t play) he is really good defender. Many of the rox have struggled early on this year and hitting worse than cargo ...
                Gonzalez was hitting .228 last August. He got his Avg. up into the .260s by padding his stats after playing like #*@+ until the last month of the season. In early August, Reynolds was hitting in the .280s and Parra was hitting .352.

                Gonzalez is like an Albatross tied around the neck of the team. Just my opinion, combined with some facts.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
                  Gonzalez was hitting .228 last August. He got his Avg. up into the .260s by padding his stats after playing like #*@+ until the last month of the season. In early August, Reynolds was hitting in the .280s and Parra was hitting .352.

                  Gonzalez is like an Albatross tied around the neck of the team. Just my opinion, combined with some facts.
                  Cargo had a rough year and also suffered from sleep problems for 3/4 of the year. Having had the same issues myself it really can effect you maybe give him more than just a few games into the season before writing him off completely.

                  If he doesn’t then I will gladly eat my words

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
                    Gonzalez was hitting .228 last August. He got his Avg. up into the .260s by padding his stats after playing like #*@+ until the last month of the season. In early August, Reynolds was hitting in the .280s and Parra was hitting .352.

                    Gonzalez is like an Albatross tied around the neck of the team. Just my opinion, combined with some facts.
                    faction? opincts?
                    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
                      Gonzalez was hitting .228 last August. He got his Avg. up into the .260s by padding his stats after playing like #*@+ until the last month of the season. In early August, Reynolds was hitting in the .280s and Parra was hitting .352.

                      Gonzalez is like an Albatross tied around the neck of the team. Just my opinion, combined with some facts.
                      Padding his stats? During September when we were in a playoff chase? This is definitely going to be the dumbest thing I read on the internet today.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Arenado suspended 5 games
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                          Arenado suspended 5 games
                          Is he the only one? What about Gerardo Parra?

                          San Diego and Colorado are both NL. Arenado isn't a Pitcher. If a team is ticked about their players HBP, why don't they just hit the Pitcher when he comes up and leave the other guys out of it? Retarded.
                          Last edited by samparnell; 04-13-2018, 05:24 PM.
                          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                            Is he the only one? What about Gerardo Parra?

                            San Diego and Colorado are both NL. Arenado isn't a Pitcher. If a team is ticked about their players HBP, why don't they just hit the Pitcher when he comes up and leave the other guys out of it? Retarded.
                            1. Parra suspended 4 games.
                            2. They hit story and threw at arenado the day after their guy got hit. So the pitcher wasn’t an option. I agree with you though.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                              Is he the only one? What about Gerardo Parra?

                              San Diego and Colorado are both NL. Arenado isn't a Pitcher. If a team is ticked about their players HBP, why don't they just hit the Pitcher when he comes up and leave the other guys out of it? Retarded.
                              You haven’t seen the book of ‘Unwritten Rules’ Sam? It specifically states somewhere that you throw at the other teams’ best player for retaliation. You try to hit them from the ribs up if you’re really mad, and in the legs if you’re just kind of mad.

                              Comment


                              • I mean I’m not condoning the dumb tradition of throwing at players that had nothing to do with the opponents players getting beaned. But i read the Rockies pitchers beaned 6 Padres in those first two series combined.

                                So I mean we are far from innocent in this. And got what we asked for.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X