No announcement yet.

The official Denver Nuggets thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again with the unnecessary 3pt attempts...

Comment

• Willllllll

Comment

• What a game!

Comment

• Well I was wrong. They avoided the sweep.
          sigpic

Comment

• Jokic so far in this series

Game 1: 25/10/6 (12-25 FG)
            Game 2: 26/11/4 (9-20)
            Game 3: 37/18/5 (14-22)
            Game 4: 37/8/6 (14-21)

Average: 31.25/11.75/5.25 (12.25-22)

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
              Well I was wrong. They avoided the sweep.
              They really should have won by more but the Warriors are the Warriors.

Draymond Green though could easily have been ejected in the very first minute of the game.
              Last edited by GMTD; 04-24-2022, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• At least we got a win, but I fear that corner 3 from Barton probably gained Malone's unconditional favor for another season.
                :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                sigpic

Comment

• The Raptors win 2 in a row to pull back the deficit against the Sixers to 2-3, with Game 6 to come in Toronto.

We need to do the same. Win Game 5 in San Francisco and take the Warriors back to Denver in Game 6.

Comment

• Steph Curry to start tonight with Looney going to the bench. This could be a disaster for us if they get off to a hot start early. Alternatively it could be great for us if Jokic can get Draymond Green in foul trouble early and often.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                      Steph Curry to start tonight with Looney going to the bench. This could be a disaster for us if they get off to a hot start early. Alternatively it could be great for us if Jokic can get Draymond Green in foul trouble early and often.
                      I would like to see Jokic drive to the basket more as he did early in Game 4. On that occaaion it was Klay that got into horrendous foul trouble (4PF's in the first quarter).

Comment

• Well Gordon is getting to the line early and often. Shame he left 3 points on the line, also a shame they didn’t give Jokic the and one when he was obviously in the act of shooting. Still the team is sloppy so far, a couple of unforced turnovers and some really weak fouls giving them and one opportunities. Not sure how Green didn’t get at least a technical for grabbing Gordon’s leg. Gordon deserved the tech but so did Green.

We need to clean the turnovers up fast because the Warriors are about to scorch the earth in the 2nd quarter. Also this timeout is going to lead to a turnover like always I’m sure

Comment

• Will Barton, 1 pt in 11 mins.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                            Will Barton, 1 pt in 11 mins.
                            He doesn’t even want the ball on offense at this point, he’s so out of it

Comment

• So many missed opportunities at the free throw line

Comment

• Hopefully that can get Barton going.

Comment

Working...
                                X