No announcement yet.

The official Denver Nuggets thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Celtics are a top team but they look too arrogant at times for a team that hasn't won a Championship for 15 years.

Comment

• Game paused due to the rim on one of the baskets having been knocked out of alignment during a dunk by a Celtics' player.

They're using what we call a spirit level over here (I think you call it a bubble level) and some other tools to correct this.

It is taking some time.

Comment

• Well, it has taken around 30 minutes but we're ready to go again after a short warm.up for both teams.

Comment

• MPJ got himself a DPOG chain last night. Looks like he's finally getting it.
          :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
          sigpic

Comment

• I’m still skeptical that Malone can coach this team in the postseason however this team is starting to look really
            good this year.
            sigpic

Comment

• Career box plus minus, NBA history:
              Anyone seen Jake Plummer?

Comment

• Jokic passed Alex English for 1st on the all time Nuggets assist list.

Comment

• This team finally starting to make me believe. They play defense now more than ever.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                    This team finally starting to make me believe. They play defense now more than ever.
                    I’m still skeptical until they hold the stars in the postseason for a series. However unlike years past I think they might be the deepest roster of offensive talent this year than ever.
                    sigpic

Comment

• This was the expected result. Jokic got them into the playoffs and even took a game off the Warriors last season with a roster down the stretch that included Facundo Campazzo (out of the NBA), Markus Howard (out of the NBA), DeMarcus Cousins (out of the NBA), JaMychal Green (hurt a lot of the year, not in the regular rotation when healthy in GS this year), Bryn Forbes (not in the rotation in Minnesota), Austin Rivers (9th man in Minnesota at best), and Will Barton (out of the rotation on a losing team in Washington right now).

They replaced those dudes with a (mostly) healthy Jamal Murray, Michael Porter, KCP, Bruce Brown, and Christian Braun and moved Jeff Green from a starter to fighting for a bench rotation spot with Vlatko Cancar. Roster-wise we still need a backup big but no team in the NBA improved more drastically from top to bottom.

Comment

• We're supposedly looking at Naz Reid.
                        sigpic

Comment

• I'm getting ro see a rare live Nuggets broadcast today.

Currently leading the Sixers 99-84 in Philly.

Comment

• 99-96. End of 3rd.

Comment

• Sixers lead 115-110. Nuggets have collapsed after being 15 points up near the end of the 3rd quarter.

Jokic has had a relatively poor second half after a good first half. Opposite from Embiid who is now up to 44 points

4.26 left.

Comment

• 45--68 in the second half with just 15 seconds left.

Comment

Working...
                                X