• Show
Clear All

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    The follow through was all ball though? Eh whatever

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    That's just how the season needed to end. With the Joker getting kicked out.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    How do they let Paul get to the elbow on the right side every time!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Time for an 8-0 Phoenix run

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Maybe they’ll show up with elimination game energy in the second half. Such a disappointing series, very lackadaisical all series. They’ve rolled over pretty much every single game, I doubt this game will be any different.

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    It's hard to believe how poorly this Nuggets team is playing right now. They can't even start games well.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Yep, just go ahead and get swept. They have no answers. And the only looking for threes is maddening.

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    The second unit did a very good defensive job in the first part of the second quarter.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Gordon is killing the Nuggets.
    I don’t think he has a good feel for the team yet. Murray going down probably hurt him more than anyone because it took away a lot of floor spacing and cutting is really where he shines but with guys sagging off Facu there just isn’t the same amount of room for him especially against a taller longer team like the Suns.

Also the Suns are really trying hard to get Booker off of him in switch situations. I wish we could do the same with MPJ.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Gordon is killing the Nuggets.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    These no calls are absolutely embarrassing for the league.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    I just don’t know how you can compensate for MPJ and Jokic on the defensive end. I think it’s manageable with one, but I don’t think it’s possible against top teams.

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    Suns - 71% FG in the first quarter. They're really playing at an elite level.

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    They came out tonight with the right idea. To play with a lot of speed, better spacing and more movement. A few setbacks later and they seem to have given up.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Devin Booker is playing super aggressive, not a good sign for us.

MPJ doing MPJ things, missed a three, dropped a pass, jumped on a pump fake for a foul, made a three, another turnover on a weak ill advised pass. He’s like a min/maxed 2k myplayer lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X