Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official Denver Nuggets thread.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
    They'll win 2 of 3. Seems like a few day losing slump that they've had at other times this season.

    The ref have been pretty bad the last teo games, Jokic getting into foul trouble early in both. It seems to affect the way all the young guys play when they know Jokic won't be playing for a while. IT getting more minutes has started to affect the chemistry some too. Almost wish he wasn't playing so Beasley and Morris would get more minutes.
    I’d just like to stop seeing Morris and Thomas on the court at the same time together. Defense really suffers and the offense loses all semblance of an identity. One of the needs to be a spot up shooter on offense if Malone insists on continuing with this lineup.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
      I’d just like to stop seeing Morris and Thomas on the court at the same time together. Defense really suffers and the offense loses all semblance of an identity. One of the needs to be a spot up shooter on offense if Malone insists on continuing with this lineup.
      He never seems to stick with the same lineups for very long.

      Slumpin'.
      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Exciting end to a terribly played game. Wish we would’ve flipped Murray and Harris on that last shot. Harris still needs to find his shot coming off these injuries.

        Murray should try to create more mid range shots for himself, his shot is money there. Also he should try to work down to the corner for his 3s, too many 3s from the top of the 3 point line where he really seems to struggle.

        Still would like to see Thomas or Morris with Beasley and Craig with that 2nd unit with plays being ran for Beasley and try to push the pace a little more as well. IT as much as I hate to say it looks like a shell of himself. Juancho seems to be falling out of favor after a strong start, hopefully Lyles can solve his shooting woes when he comes back because we need another body in this Jokic/Milsap/Plumlee rotation.

        Comment


        • Barton missed 2 open guys on the last two possessions. That guys playing style really bothers me for some reason. Going forward I think the bench needs to be shortened. The second unit is struggling in all aspects. No legitimate scoring threat. Get it down to a 9 man rotation with IT and Juancho playing limited minutes.

          Comment


          • On the MPJ front there’s a video of him dunkomg on IT. Obviously nothing crazy given the size difference but it’s good to see that he’s coming along

            Comment


            • This’ll be a good game for our guys to get in a shooting rhythm

              Comment


              • At least they can still beat the hapless Lakers.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Loved watching the Nuggets turn them into a side show last night. All the boos and Rondo sitting with the fans at the end.

                  Comment


                  • Barton looks like he’s limping a bit out there very early in the first

                    Comment


                    • Forcing Isiah Thomas is becoming annoying, he has no urgency unless the offense is going through him, and he looks uninterested, I would release him.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                        Forcing Isiah Thomas is becoming annoying, he has no urgency unless the offense is going through him, and he looks uninterested, I would release him.
                        I kind of figured he would disrupt the team chemistry when he came back. And the past 5 games that’s all he has done.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Went to the game last night. Jokic and Milsap were amazing. Great gritty win.

                          Comment


                          • Impressive comeback win but one that should’ve never been needed at home against such an awful team.

                            I still question Malone’s ability to get this team motivated for the playoffs.

                            I’m a good bit scared of San Antonio or Utah landing in the 7 spot and that’s if Houston doesn’t catch us for the 2.

                            I feel like this great season is going to go down the drain with a first round upset when this team doesn’t get up for one of the home games in the first round.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                              Impressive comeback win but one that should’ve never been needed at home against such an awful team.

                              I still question Malone’s ability to get this team motivated for the playoffs.

                              I’m a good bit scared of San Antonio or Utah landing in the 7 spot and that’s if Houston doesn’t catch us for the 2.

                              I feel like this great season is going to go down the drain with a first round upset when this team doesn’t get up for one of the home games in the first round.
                              Agreed. But I do have to say that they showed character in not letting this game slip away. The old Nuggets would have given up.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
                                Agreed. But I do have to say that they showed character in not letting this game slip away. The old Nuggets would have given up.
                                On the road they would’ve given up. I’ve never considered 10 points an insurmountable lead when at home.

                                My argument is they should’ve never been down to start with. But yes I’m glad they at least fought back to the end.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X