X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• darryn16
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post

Been saying this exact same thing all half. They get up 6-7 and decide they have to play stupid like the Suns can’t close that gap in a flash.
    A promising season coming to a painful close......

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    Jokic has won the MVP award per The Athletic.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    If we could just stay at home on corner shooters we’d probably have won this game

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Now it’s time for Jokic to sit half the quarter

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Facu’s unwillingness to shoot is leading to some mind numbing turnovers. And when it doesn’t it ends up being a rushed shot at the end of the shot clock by someone else.
    It’s not just Facu. Several Nuggets have been passing up very open shots.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Facu’s unwillingness to shoot is leading to some mind numbing turnovers. And when it doesn’t it ends up being a rushed shot at the end of the shot clock by someone else.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post

Right.On.Cue
    19-2 run before Malone decides to call timeout and do something about it.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    What's sad is that they should be blowing them out. But instead, they will commit a ton of unforced errors and beat themselves.
    Right.On.Cue

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    What's sad is that they should be blowing them out. But instead, they will commit a ton of unforced errors and beat themselves.
    Been saying this exact same thing all half. They get up 6-7 and decide they have to play stupid like the Suns can’t close that gap in a flash.

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    Nuggets fans Friday night: “Oh the Suns are a team we can stomach losing too and root for them after”

Also Nuggets fans at half of game 1: “Every Suns starter has a punchable face”

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DenverBlood
    replied
    I see they are calling phantom fouls this series too.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    4 on 1 and they pull up for 3......and miss it. Malone better tell em something.

Leave a comment:

• famicommander
    replied
    Facu shouldn't even be getting many minutes, especially if Barton and/or Dozier are back. The Nuggets are a better team with Morris out there and they're a better team with Rivers out there. Campazzo is a high energy guy and he does make smart plays and effort plays but he is too small to be a consistently good defender and he is a black hole on offense. Every shot he takes that goes in is completely shocking to me.

Starters:
    PG: Morris
    SG: Barton
    SF: Gordon
    PF: Porter
    C: Jokic

Bench:
    Green
    Rivers
    Dozier
    Millsap

Reserves:
    McGee
    Campazzo
    Howard
    Harrison
    Bol
    Cancar
    Nnaji

More high pick and rolls with Morris and Jokic. I only want to see Campazzo sparingly. If one of the other guards is in foul trouble or if it's a blowout or if someone is hurt. I have no idea why he's such a media darling because he has not played well at all the last two games and Morris has outplayed him almost every game in these playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    I like the matchup vs the Suns a little better especially with Paul dealing with a bum shoulder. I think Facu offers a little more against the Suns than the Blazers. Matching up Gordon with Booker is a bit more equal than Gordon on Lillard IMO. I think it’s also a bit easier to hide MPJ on defense as Crowder isn’t nearly as good a shooter outside of his spot up role.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X