No announcement yet.

The official Denver Nuggets thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to see that after the Warriors massive choke job last night that the no defense Avs decided to make an appearance again.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
      Good to see that after the Warriors massive choke job last night that the no defense Avs decided to make an appearance again.
      Nuggets too. Indiana is tough right now.
      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
        Nuggets too. Indiana is tough right now.
        Yeah I meant the Nuggets. Typed the wrong thing while trying to also watch the tournament.
        sigpic

Comment

• Well, that was.....something

Comment

• I kind of expected that, 3rd game in 4 days against a tough team.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
              I kind of expected that, 3rd game in 4 days against a tough team.
              Absolutely! Indiana is going to be tough in the east. Not mad at all that they lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                I kind of expected that, 3rd game in 4 days against a tough team.
                Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
                Absolutely! Indiana is going to be tough in the east. Not mad at all that they lost.
                I expected a loss. But with Saturday off there is never an excuse to lose by 36.

I mean I get it. It’s a long season. Save some energy for the playoffs. But we could’ve gotten the jump on Golden st for the 1 seed. At least have some pride while you are blowing it.
                sigpic

Comment

I expected a loss. But with Saturday off there is never an excuse to lose by 36.

I mean I get it. It’s a long season. Save some energy for the playoffs. But we could’ve gotten the jump on Golden st for the 1 seed. At least have some pride while you are blowing it.
                  Maybe they needed the extra rest.
                  :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                  sigpic

Comment

• Ugh, they’re starting to choke this 4th quarter

Comment

• Ugly win, but it’s still 50 wins.

Comment

• Why does it feel like Utah never plays anybody with a winning record? It’s no wonder they are hot since the all star break.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Let's see if they can stay within 25 tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                            Let's see if they can stay within 25 tonight
                            Nope. What annoys me more about the off nights is not the massive points allowed but but only scoring 85-90 against awful defenses.
                            sigpic

Comment

Nope. What annoys me more about the off nights is not the massive points allowed but but only scoring 85-90 against awful defenses.
                              Shooting 4 of 24 from behind the arc will do that. And it wasn't like they were a bunch of contested shots. They were open shots just not falling.

Adopted Broncos:
                              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                              Adopted posters:
                              Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                                Shooting 4 of 24 from behind the arc will do that. And it wasn't like they were a bunch of contested shots. They were open shots just not falling.
                                It seems like this team has become a pretty bad 3 point shooting team. More or less the same players as last season so it’s baffling to me to have 3-4 players take steps backwards. I can understand Jokic falling off because he’s a big man but Harris, Barton, and Murray have gone backwards on 2 point and 3 point percentages. Lyles shot 38 from 3 last season and has fallen off a cliff to 25 and is now out of the rotation.

Comment

Working...
                                X