Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another awesome bounce back game. Too bad they have so much inconsistency

Comment

• As much as they’ve limped to the finish line they pretty much just have to beat Portland tomorrow night in the home part of the home and home to win the division.

Then it’s a matter of locking up the 2 seed over Houston which probably only requires 1 more Houston loss or 2 nuggets wins.

I think we will matchup with OKC first round and win that. But then blow home court advantage over Houston second round.
      Last edited by DenverBlood; 04-04-2019, 07:38 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

• Nuggets, Avs and Rockies (last year) all make the playoffs...and the Broncos don't. This isn't how things usually are for the home teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
          Nuggets, Avs and Rockies (last year) all make the playoffs...and the Broncos don't. This isn't how things usually are for the home teams.
          Rox won’t this year.
          sigpic

Comment

• Looking like the grind of the 82 game season is starting to wear on guys like Beasley.

Edit: Maybe not he’s coming on strong now, maybe he’s just been slumping
            Last edited by beastlyskronk; 04-05-2019, 10:46 PM.

Comment

• Nice to win the division again. Hate Portland. Would be nice to hold on to the two seed but we may need help from the Thunder.
              sigpic

Comment

• Are we just resting our guys tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                  Are we just resting our guys tonight?
                  Yes. But this second team is straight balling out tonight

Comment

• Just tuned in at the beginning on the 4th, I’m always so impressed by Craig. He really gives us a spark. Looking at the box score, Lyles and Harris seem to have shot better.

Very sad to see IT’s career dwindling though. Hard to see a team giving him another opportunity next season

Comment

Are we just resting our guys tonight?
                      Rumors are the strategy was to hope Portland could catch Houston and get the 2 seed. Who I guess we would rather face second round.

Dumb strategy in my opinion.

After we lose tonight at Utah all the Rockets have to do is beat a struggling thunder on the road to finish out and they steal the 2 seed from us.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                        Rumors are the strategy was to hope Portland could catch Houston and get the 2 seed. Who I guess we would rather face second round.

After we lose tonight at Utah all the Rockets have to do is beat a struggling thunder on the road to finish out and they steal the 2 seed from us.
                        Probably for the best. The way they're playing right now, it looks like another first round disaster.

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post

Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
                          Probably for the best. The way they're playing right now, it looks like another first round disaster.
                          Hindsight 20/20 it suddenly works out if we and Portland both win tonight.

And despite the limp to the finish I fully believe they’ll win the first round and if we drew Portland second round we should easily win that too. I mean we nearly won in their house without our 3 best players.

Have to remember there is a lot more rest in postseason that could make this team dangerous again.
                          sigpic

Comment

• What an incredible finish to the regular season

Comment

• I turned the game off right before they started their run in the 4th to comeback. Glad they won and held onto the 2nd seed.

Comment

I turned the game off right before they started their run in the 4th to comeback. Glad they won and held onto the 2nd seed.
                                Add in Portland coming back with their 6 man rotation. Sends Houston to the 4th seed

Adopted Broncos:
                                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                                Adopted posters:
                                Everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X