No announcement yet.

The official Denver Nuggets thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Brothers is a ref for game 7...and he hates Joker. I'm worried about Brothers.

Comment

• We are playing some suffocating defense right now. Really closing down on any space and staying home on pump fakes. Got to keep it going

Comment

• Very pleased with the first half D. Disgusted with the first half shooting other than Jokic. Glad to be up 13 but it could easily be 20 right now.
        sigpic

Comment

• Crowd isn’t nearly as loud as Tuesday. A little nervous feeling all around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
            Crowd isn’t nearly as loud as Tuesday. A little nervous feeling all around.
            They were really loud first quarter when the defense was suffocating. But our poor shooting makes it difficult to get rowdy. It was starting to get loud but now the defense is bad.
            sigpic

Comment

• Spurs fan a couple rows ahead of me just got ejected for a few too many f bombs. I’m having to keep mine to myself

Comment

• And the choke is on

Comment

• Team has been playing scared most of the second half.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Nothing can ever just be easy for us. Jokic looks exhausted someone else will need to make a shot

Comment

• Lololololol can’t believe the Spurs didn’t foul.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Sloppy game but a win and a series and I’ll take it!!!

Should take some pressure off these youngsters now going forward.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Moving on, and we will have momentum. I think we match up better against the blazers than the Spurs. Should be fun.
                          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                          I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                            Moving on, and we will have momentum. I think we match up better against the blazers than the Spurs. Should be fun.
                            We do. Only thing I’m worried about is they got some rest and we go straight to it Monday.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                              We do. Only thing I’m worried about is they got some rest and we go straight to it Monday.
                              Hopefully, it kills all momentum they had, and come out on an emotional low.
                              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                              I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                                We seem to be a team that thrives on momentum. I think we'll be alright.

Been a long time since the Avs and Nuggets were both in the 2nd round at the same time.
                                :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X