The official Denver Nuggets thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    This is such a bad offense for a team that won 54 games. I guess we chalk it up to being young and playoff inexperienced. But it’s been abysmal most of the playoffs with the exception of a handful of games.
    I think their legs are just giving out on them so to speak. Lots of shots coming up short and running out. Just not used to playing this long. They’re going to have to adjust and play more like they did in the 2nd half of last game from here on out.

Comment

• What's the record for the most missed gimme layups? Because that record would be in jeopardy

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
        I think their legs are just giving out on them so to speak. Lots of shots coming up short and running out. Just not used to playing this long. They’re going to have to adjust and play more like they did in the 2nd half of last game from here on out.
        I guess it’s our fault for going 7 games. But it’s a bit absurd that this is the only series in the second round without an extra day of rest at any point.

Houston and golden st are on a freaking 3 day off rest between games 2 and 3.

It’s not like golden st finished off their first round series way ahead of us to earn more time off. They finished off the day before we finished off the spurs. But then the league rushed starting their second round series Sunday.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
          Gee. This one is over after the 1st quarter. They can't hit water falling out of a boat.
          Well it’s a 1 point game at half so I’m unclear how it was over after the first quarter.
          sigpic

Comment

Well it’s a 1 point game at half so I’m unclear how it was over after the first quarter.
            They should be up 20. The only reason it's close is because Portland is shooting just as bad.

Comment

• Fight to a 6 point lead and then go back to shooting a ton of 3’s again to let Portland back in it.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                They should be up 20. The only reason it's close is because Portland is shooting just as bad.
                Stop it man. That’s too pessimistic. We could easily be up 10+ right now if not for poor shooting as well.
                sigpic

Comment

Stop it man. That’s too pessimistic. We could easily be up 10+ right now if not for poor shooting as well.
                  Well, it looks like the offense that is just mediocre and not downright awful is going to win it. Denver seems to have gone back into Houston mode with all the 3's so it's not looking good for them.

Comment

• Dame hasn't even gone supernova yet, this game is not looking good
                    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Everytime we get a little momentum, we miss a big shot to get us back in. Morris and Barton have been garbage.
                      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                      I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Joker is balling out of his mind this quarter. Keeping them in it.

Comment

• How that wasn't a foul on the Murray drive is beyond me.

Comment

• The officiating has heavily favored the blazers. And yet here we are tied with 3 to go.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Barton is going to lose us this game. He should not be the go to guy two possessions in a row in the final 90 seconds.
                              sigpic

Comment

• LOL...just what a tired, beat up team needs...double overtime at least.

Comment

Working...
                                X