No announcement yet.

The official Denver Nuggets thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got to call a timeout here and emphasize that they need to be smart with the ball and quit with the stupid fouls

Comment

• These guys miss way too many 2 footers.

Comment

• Well, looks like the off season begins in 12 minutes. Portland is out hustling them at every moment.

Comment

• This team and blowing leads... smh

Comment

• Murray is going to have to heat up. Portland has clawed all the way back without Lillard doing a ton scoring wise, but you know he’s going to heat up

Comment

• Well it’s getting ugly

Comment

• As good as Joker is, he has been atrocious with ball security all playoffs long

Comment

• Free throws.......jesus

Comment

• What a complete choke job I hate sports. Good season but awful ending

Comment

• They absolutely choked this one away. No excuses, they choked.

Comment

• I seriously hate sports.
                        sigpic

Comment

• I guess this is where I try to soften the blow by saying they would have lost to the Warriors anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                            I guess this is where I try to soften the blow by saying they would have lost to the Warriors anyway.
                            True, but blowing a 17 point lead... this team is rarely in this spot, and they choke it away

Comment

• I believe we can all agree that the operative word here is "CHOKE".

Comment

• Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
                                I believe we can all agree that the operative word here is "CHOKE".
                                I’m not sure who i blame more. Malone’s refusal to recognize what everyone in the world recognizes and not play the backups so much. Especially at the start of the 4th up 1.

Or Jamaal Murray who for the most part was a no show.

Or Millsap who turned the ball over so much trying to force his way to the rim and ignoring that people were open every time he did.

Or the bench for just being so awful the last two games.

But I think mostly Malone who seemed too stubborn to adapt after blowing double digits leads and letting the backups blow it in both games 6&7.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X