Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official Denver Nuggets thread.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I hate these guys sometimes. Totally eased up

    Comment


    • And then Murray with the dumbest play of all time....smh

      Comment


      • I'm not the biggest fan of Murray, think he's pretty overrated.
        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Jokic is slumping hard. Lazy passes, lazy defense, just looking like he’s back in that crazy OT game against Portland in the playoffs constantly.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
            Jokic is slumping hard. Lazy passes, lazy defense, just looking like he’s back in that crazy OT game against Portland in the playoffs constantly.
            He's probably tired from carrying this team on his back for so long.
            :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
              He's probably tired from carrying this team on his back for so long.
              He played international ball in the offseason and after his time off from that he came in a little out of shape. I have to think he’s putting in extra time trying to get into better shape and it’s wearing him down.

              In other news the refs are letting Davis pound Jokic but Jokic can’t touch him

              Comment


              • Scratch that, the refs are letting Davis pound on everyone

                Comment


                • The Nuggets need a sniper. The Lakers really didn't dominate, but Denver missed way too many shots.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                    The Nuggets need a sniper. The Lakers really didn't dominate, but Denver missed way too many shots.
                    This is true, but you know the refs are going to favor the Lakers because of LeBron.

                    Comment


                    • What the heck was that? Grant got called for a questionable offensive foul yeah whatever, Plumlee then shoots a 3 and there’s absolutely no hitch in his shot and he swishes it.

                      Plumlee is trolling

                      Comment


                      • Jokic is too good to have more than 1 of Harris, Murray and Barton in the starting lineup.
                        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • This team is suddenly terrible. It was a horrible decision to keep Plumlee.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Murray always seems to brain cramp at the end of halves.

                            Comment


                            • After a tough east coast road stretch, and as much as it pains me to say it, Malik Beasley is the odd man out in this rotation. He may be the best shooter/spot up shooter on the team and a solid defender with great athleticism, but it just doesn’t make up for his poor ball handling, stone hands, and overall lack of touch.

                              I also think Juancho should be another guy moved out of the rotation. Smart player but lack of athleticism and inconsistent shooting really limits him. Not sure what Beasley and Juancho would net us in a trade, probably not much.

                              Craig may not be good on offense but his defense can really amp the team up. And MPJ has to get minutes to develop and he’s relentless on the boards.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                                After a tough east coast road stretch, and as much as it pains me to say it, Malik Beasley is the odd man out in this rotation. He may be the best shooter/spot up shooter on the team and a solid defender with great athleticism, but it just doesn’t make up for his poor ball handling, stone hands, and overall lack of touch.

                                I also think Juancho should be another guy moved out of the rotation. Smart player but lack of athleticism and inconsistent shooting really limits him. Not sure what Beasley and Juancho would net us in a trade, probably not much.

                                Craig may not be good on offense but his defense can really amp the team up. And MPJ has to get minutes to develop and he’s relentless on the boards.
                                I feel like they still need another star to get over the hump. Not sure if that’s MPJ in the future or someone else. But that won’t be until a later season.

                                I just don’t see this team going far in April when Plumlee is such a momentum buzz kill. And as others constantly say Murray disappears too much.

                                They really need a super star 6th man similar to how the spurs used to always have Ginobli where they can keep on the agressive when the starters rest. Instead of always having 5-7 minutes of completely blown momentum every 2nd and fourth quarter.

                                Malone may be the only coach I can think of who consistently insists on resting the starters 4-5 minutes into the fourth quarter every single game no matter how bad the bench is blowing it.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X