The official Denver Nuggets thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I really think Harris needs to be traded. His defense is great but he’s become so inconsistent scoring that he really holds the starting group back on that end.

If Malone could just find a damn rotation and stick with it, it’d be much easier to say who should be traded. Right now I think we have to keep Beasley while Harris, Juancho, Craig should be packaged together for someone or some draft picks. Next week it’ll probably be Barton and Beasley that need to be traded
    Well, if we had a good scorer starting like, I don't know - MPJ? then we wouldn't have to rely on Jokic to be our primary scorer. Murray just doesn't get it done and nobody else is that much of a consistent threat.
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
      Well, if we had a good scorer starting like, I don't know - MPJ? then we wouldn't have to rely on Jokic to be our primary scorer. Murray just doesn't get it done and nobody else is that much of a consistent threat.
      If Murray would just stop shying away from contact he’d be so much better. For as good of a FT shooter as he is, he seems hellbent on avoiding all contact so he can get off a “clean” shot in an awkward position instead of just taking the hit and knocking down his free throws. 30 points is better than 18 points and a highlight layup.

Comment

• 11 3 point attempts tonight (2:16 in 2nd), 5 of them came after we got a 10 point lead and all were misses. In that time the Hawks cut the lead down to 1. The Hawks were also in the bonus to majority of this quarter
        Last edited by beastlyskronk; 01-06-2020, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
          I really think Harris needs to be traded. His defense is great but he’s become so inconsistent scoring that he really holds the starting group back on that end.

If Malone could just find a damn rotation and stick with it, it’d be much easier to say who should be traded. Right now I think we have to keep Beasley while Harris, Juancho, Craig should be packaged together for someone or some draft picks. Next week it’ll probably be Barton and Beasley that need to be traded
          Nuggets want that Davis Bertans from the Wizards. Maybe a Harris for Bertans trade could happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
            Nuggets want that Davis Bertans from the Wizards. Maybe a Harris for Bertans trade could happen.
            I’d hate that, Bertans is just a 3 point shooter, no value outside of that unless he can play C for us but we’re still sacrificing a lot of defense. That’s another issue with us making a trade, we aren’t going to get equal value. Jrue Holiday would be a great addition but I doubt a package of Harris, Juancho, and Craig gets that deal done.

I also still think Andrew Wiggins would be a terrific addition for us especially if he can buy into an off ball role but again it probably runs into the same problem that the Holiday deal would. Every team is going to want Beasley or MPJ in the deal. MPJ is obviously a big no but if we arent keen on resigning Beasley then we should trade him but I think he’s a great 3 and D player

Comment

• I know it isn’t the analytical style of ball the nba plays now but if teams aren’t going to double Jokic in the post it’s 2 points everytime. He’s just too strong for most Centers and the few that can match his strength can’t match his vast repertoire of post moves.

Comment

• Looking like the nuggets just expected to show up and win again early in this game.

Comment

• Tristan Thompson owning the boards? Embarrassing

Comment

• We suck tonight. Murray and Harris shooting like crap and MPJ only played 3 minutes.
                    sigpic

Comment

• I think I’m done with this season.
                      sigpic

Comment

• By extending Malone we have doomed ourselves to a future of good, but not good enough. A team forever searching for an identity, looking to try and shape players into square pegs, because we refuse to accept maybe we don't need squares. We can fit round pegs into round holes.
                        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                        I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                          By extending Malone we have doomed ourselves to a future of good, but not good enough. A team forever searching for an identity, looking to try and shape players into square pegs, because we refuse to accept maybe we don't need squares. We can fit round pegs into round holes.
                          I’m not even sure this team this year is good. The way they’ve played the last few weeks they could easily find themselves tumbling soon.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                            I’m not even sure this team this year is good. The way they’ve played the last few weeks they could easily find themselves tumbling soon.
                            It's not, and I have no clue how we're still near the top of the Western conference. We need to make moves.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                              It's not, and I have no clue how we're still near the top of the Western conference. We need to make moves.
                              That's the problem with Malone and the "Culture" we've established, we refuse to take the growing pains with MPJ, and risk moving on from current guys.
                              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                              I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Really frustrating that this team can’t get up to play the Cavs but then completely dominate the clippers the next day.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X