No announcement yet.

The official Denver Nuggets thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More big news on the injury front, Plumlee is expected to miss 2-4 weeks. I know they didn’t plan on playing Bol Bol at all but he’s been playing in the G League so maybe he gets to play soon? If not I anticipate a small ball lineup with Grant and Vanderbilt, possibly Cancar getting some PT somewhere on the court as well.

Comment

• MPJ didn’t play tonight in a 16 point loss to the rockets

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
        I’m going to chalk it up to load management and being real cautious with someone who had a pretty major back injury. It seems like the big men who have those injuries seem to be injured quite often. While MPJ isn’t a big bulky center, I can see them being mindful of the injury.
        Sure enough, after a good game where he played 30 minutes, he sits out tonight due to back tightness. I hope this doesn’t become a ‘thing’.

Comment

Sure enough, after a good game where he played 30 minutes, he sits out tonight due to back tightness. I hope this doesn’t become a ‘thing’.
          I'm thinking 15-20 minutes a night max is good for him for now.

I had lower back surgery on 2 discs my senior year of high school, redshirted freshman year of college and competed sophomore year of college. There were still flare ups and little episodes like this. The best he can do is not rush it.
          :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
            I'm thinking 15-20 minutes a night max is good for him for now.

I had lower back surgery on 2 discs my senior year of high school, redshirted freshman year of college and competed sophomore year of college. There were still flare ups and little episodes like this. The best he can do is not rush it.
            I don’t mind the load management, but in the back of my head, I keep seeing Sam Bowie. I hope that’s not the direction it goes

Comment

I don’t mind the load management, but in the back of my head, I keep seeing Sam Bowie. I hope that’s not the direction it goes
              Same here.
              sigpic

Comment

• Loved Shaq and Barkley arguing about the Nuggets.

Comment

• I loved watching Jokic carry the team in the closing minutes. It was a thing of beauty.

Comment

• Bucks with a 24 to 2 free throw advantage through three quarters. No respect.

Comment

• Uh oh.....Porter leaves game with a leg injury.

Comment

• Excellent road victory tonight! Statement game for the Nuggets. And that’s with the refs letting The Freak travel and get phantom fouls all night.

Comment

• This team might be better without Murray.
                          sigpic

Comment

• I think they are better without Murray.

Lots of bad calls but we got a good road win tonight. Hard to know what to make of this team.
                            sigpic

Comment

• What a game! Did this Nuggets team just turn a corner after two impressive back-to-back wins? Too early to tell but this team has serious potential as long as MPJ stays healthy. He reminds me of other greats before coming of age. He's so hungry for greatness.
                              Adopted Poster
                              AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• MPJ can legitimately be a 20-10 guy with high upside passing. MPJ and Jokic are the future. I didn't like the Murray max when it happened, and I know it's easy to kick him while he is down, however it's going to quickly become a contract we will want to move on from.
                                What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                                I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Working...
                                X