No announcement yet.

The official Denver Nuggets thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You would think Andre Drummond is Shaq out here. These refs are something awful.

Comment

• Going to lose to Detroit such a let down
      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
      I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Harris is garbage. 3 points in 30 minutes.

Comment

• Beat Houston, Milwaukee, and Utah, but lose to Memphis and Detroit.

Unacceptable.

Comment

• A lot of injuries but good grief.
            sigpic

Comment

• I get that the schedule and injuries have them in a tough spot but when you're up by 21 against a bad team, there's no excuse for losing like that. They took their foot off the gas and got lazy.

I really hope they make a move. There's a real opportunity to do something in the postseason and we've seen what this team is capable of.

Comment

• Malone needs to stop playing 'his' guys when they aren't producing. No way Harris should have had that many minutes in the 2nd half. This loyalty junk will bite them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                  Malone needs to stop playing 'his' guys when they aren't producing. No way Harris should have had that many minutes in the 2nd half. This loyalty junk will bite them.
                  Malone has and will be the weak link of the team. He is like our John Fox, necessary in rebuilding a bottom feeder, but needs to be upgraded.

Comment

• Why does this team always play down to their opponent? No way should we lose to Detroit. Come on!

Harris a whopping -17 on the night.
                    Adopted Poster
                    AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Nice bounce back game

Comment

• 4 way team trade (Rockets, Hawks, Wolves, Nuggets.) Denver getting a bunch of filler and a late 1st and losing Beasley, Juancho and Vanderbilt.

Adopted Broncos:
                        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                        Adopted posters:
                        Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                          4 way team trade (Rockets, Hawks, Wolves, Nuggets.) Denver getting a bunch of filler and a late 1st and losing Beasley, Juancho and Vanderbilt.
                          Ugh I hope Beasley to a division rival.doesnt come back to haunt us

Comment

• I wonder if we keep any of these guys. Napier has been a solid backup PG but we have Morris so Napier is probably out. Noah Vonleh was a guy we poked around last season but with Grant the fit seems weird but on the other hand I can’t see us bringing Milsap back next season. Bates-Diop is an intriguing young wing that could actually push Craig out but I’m not sure he’s better, just younger. Gerald Green seems like filler but losing Beasley leaves a gaping void on our bench in terms of 3 point shooting so I would think he could stay but he’s also probably the most valuable trade piece if he can come back this season.

Even with Houston’s first round pick I doubt we can flip any of these guys for anything noteworthy. Although if the Lakers are going all in Green would be a great addition so they can space the court better and Craig could allow LeBron to draw an easier assignment on defense. Kuzma would be a nice option and Vonleh would be his filler replacement. Not sure if the money works or if the Lakers would even entertain that offer though.

That pick may be more valuable to the Pelicans who need to stockpile talent around Zion but again I don’t think we have enough to get Jrue Holiday unless we include Morris. Myles Turner is an interesting name and Vonleh/Green would fit in nicely with Sabonis.

Comment

• Man Robert Covington would have been a great addition for us. Sucks he went to the Rockets. Oh well, I doubt this is the only move we make, I just hope there was a plan in place to flip these guys

Comment

• Gary Harris is complete garbage and needs to take his rightful spot on the bench.
                                :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X