• GMTD
    replied
    Half time.

Jazz 54 Nuggets 79(!)

Jokic 33 pts.

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    Great start against the Jazz. 43 points in the first quarter. A bit sloppy so far in the second.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Looks like the defensive gameplan tonight is to let the Spurs take whatever 3s they want. It isn’t working

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    RJ Hampton getting some minutes while PJ Dozier is out. I really like how hard he plays even when he’s been in for garbage time

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Porter played amazing tonight

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Good lord these refs were abysmal and now they’re reviewing a goal tending when the clock was clearly at 0. What the heck

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by darryn16 View Post

It seems that last season was a fluke. The expectations for this team were championship or bust. At the current level of play, I don't think this team even makes the playoffs. What a disaster of a season thus far!!!!
    So far, we’ll see how they progress through the season. Murray’s shooting elbow has been bothering him. MPJ being out has left Harris, Barton, and Green to pick up some slack for Murray.

But honestly it’s the lineups. Hartenstein fouls a lot but the energy he brings to that bench unit overcomes that, and he’s actually a great rim protector despite the fouls. He needs more minutes as he actually seems to be developing into a nice pick and roll threat that doesn’t bog down the offense with terrible post play like Plumlee did. The lineup with Facu at PG and Green at C just bleeds points and they don’t get enough boards on either end to break even. Yet that’s the lineup for the start of the 4th quarter every game so far and then Jokic has to pull off some heroics to spark a comeback. If I ever see the Facu, Morris, Murray, Dozier, Green lineup again it’ll be too soon.

This team needs to consolidate in the worst way. Just too many guys with potential to try and develop over the course of a season.

Leave a comment:

• darryn16
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    It’s official Facu has surpassed Plumlee on my most disliked Nuggets.
    It seems that last season was a fluke. The expectations for this team were championship or bust. At the current level of play, I don't think this team even makes the playoffs. What a disaster of a season thus far!!!!

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    It’s official Facu has surpassed Plumlee on my most disliked Nuggets.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    As erratic as Barton is I do love watching him play. All the spastic unnecessary movements he’ll make are quite entertaining.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Here we go with this Facu, Morris, Murray, Dozier, Green lineup just giving up any and everything.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    I wonder if we can put together a deal for Andre Drummond. We really struggle on the boards when Jokic goes out and sometimes even when he’s on the court. And we can stop playing so much small ball. He’s not much different than Hartenstein aside from fouling but Malone probably won’t start increasing his minutes until we’re 40 games into the season.

Leave a comment:

• Houshmazode
    replied
    Malone is postseason George Karl.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    We desperately need a PF that can rebound. Green and Milsap are not it and with Hartenstein only giving you spot minutes we just can’t get boards with our small ball lineup.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Interesting strategy to give Bol Bol an extended run to guard Kevin Durant of all people. I get wanting to bother him with length but should probably let him get some more polish before that assignment.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X