No announcement yet.

The official Denver Nuggets thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure how you call that foul on Murray and then follow it up by ignoring Ingles slapping MPJ’s hand and giving Utah the ball

Comment

• This is nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
        As infuriating as Murray can be, he’s got ice in his veins
        Sure didn’t seem like it in OT. Missing both free throws. At least they got it though.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
          Sure didn’t seem like it in OT. Missing both free throws. At least they got it though.
          Yeah that was rough, but he did have some nice step backs to put us up, especially that 3

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
            Yeah that was rough, but he did have some nice step backs to put us up, especially that 3
            Very true. Vic was killing me on Twitter. He declared it over at 10 seconds in regulation. Then again declared it over up 5 with 7.8 in that last OT. Said he doesn’t believe in jinxes but I swear Murray makes at least 1 free throw if he didn’t post that early.
            sigpic

Comment

• Great game to watch- As a Jazz fan I was disappointed with the loss, but they played well down the stretch.
              Good win for the Nuggets

Comment

• Big game against the Lakers tonight. I’m hoping we win so it gives this team, in particular, the staff some confidence. Playing the seeding game is a soft mindset and that Portland game made it clear we don’t want to see certain teams. They could’ve won but opted to leave the bench in because Portland has a better shot at pulling an upset than Memphis.

That type of mindset will get us knocked off in the first if they aren’t careful even if it is a matchup they like.

Comment

• Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                  Great game to watch- As a Jazz fan I was disappointed with the loss, but they played well down the stretch.
                  Good win for the Nuggets
                  It was certainly interesting. Mitchell plays incredibly against us (most elite guards do) so I wasn’t surprised to see him pull it all out there at the end.

Comment

• Jamal Murray is locked in early, nice passes and active on defense and some yelling at Jokic for passing up an open 3

Comment

• Rough start for the super inexperienced bench group but after switching to a zone defense and LeBron coming back in they’ve tightened up and got the lead back.

Comment

• Someone ticked LeBron off while Caruso was at the line and now he’s taking over.

Comment

• Nugs went backwards those last 5 minutes. They did some good things, but that pick and roll defense needs some work.

Comment

• LeBron absolutely hammered Milsap and no call. Insane.

Comment

• I’m giving Bol the ball anytime a guard is on him, that’s an open shot.

Watching Bates-Diop is infuriating. He may turn into something but watching him brick shots I know Beasley would make has really annoyed me. I understand Beasley was likely to walk but good lord that pick better be something because we got nothing

Comment

• Bol Bol with the full court pass to Plumlee

Comment

Working...
                                X