The official Denver Nuggets thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Sounds like the restart will be on Friday.
    Yahoo is showing all games today are still postponed.

Espn saying tomorrow so Nuggets game 6 will resume on plan tomorrow.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
      Yahoo is showing all games today are still postponed.

Espn saying tomorrow so Nuggets game 6 will resume on plan tomorrow.
      The Nuggets will play on Sunday, the first games that were postponed will tip off tomorrow

Comment

• Joker and Murray deserve a lot of credit. After two straight bad games by the team and facing elimination they could have easily given up. But Joker went something like 8-8 early to keep us in the game. Then Jamal took over in the second half to win the game for us. No matter how the series end these two showed a lot of heart.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
          I wonder how close Gary Harris is to returning. Going from out to doubtful to questionable makes it seem like he’s real close. He could be a bit of an X factor in game 6 to help force this thing to game 7.
          We miss Harris more than I thought we would, especially covering Mitchell and making Mitchell worry about him at least a little.

Comment

• Harris is returning to the lineup today
            What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
            I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
              We miss Harris more than I thought we would, especially covering Mitchell and making Mitchell worry about him at least a little.
              To be honest I don’t think it would matter all that much defensively. Their plan of attack will still be to pick and roll to get Jokic in a bad spot. Harris will help out with some off ball defense which should limit the driving lanes for some of their other players. He also is a more respectable shooter than Craig (generally) so he can help mitigate the bog of wasted possessions our offense finds themselves in and he’ll also force Mitchell to play defense on the other end instead of hiding on our worst offensive threat. Unless of course they put him on Grant and he gets comfortable malaising about for jump shots.

I just hope he’s at or close to 100%. He can be a major tipping point in this series one way or the other.

Comment

• And we’re back to leaving Jokic in no mans land in the pick and roll

Comment

• Really sloppy start and Jokic already has 2 fouls.

Comment

• Great run from Harris off the bench. A little rust at first but his rotations were crisp and his help defense was terrific as was his on ball defense.

Jokic has been hedging screens since that first timeout by Malone. It’s not always pretty but it’s way better than what we were doing.

Comment

• Sloppy end to the half

Comment

• Murray might get 50 again

Comment

• murray is a superstar

Comment

• 50 for Murray

Comment

• Murray is playing like the best player in the league.

Comment

• Game 7 should just be a one on one with Mitchell and Murray

Comment

Working...
                                X