Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Game 7 should just be a one on one with Mitchell and Murray
    Good idea...I'd even go for 2 on 2 with Joker and Murray vs Mitchell and Gobert, since the Nuggets drafted all 4 of them.

Also,I really liked the game MPJ played. He didn't score well but this was his best floor game. His D was pretty good and he hit the boards hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
      Good idea...I'd even go for 2 on 2 with Joker and Murray vs Mitchell and Gobert, since the Nuggets drafted all 4 of them.

Also,I really liked the game MPJ played. He didn't score well but this was his best floor game. His D was pretty good and he hit the boards hard.
      Oh yeah MPJ was much better, instead of letting a switch occur he started hedging like Jokic and was able to prevent the switch. He’s also doing a better job at not jumping for every pump fake. I do wish he’d stop with those soft reach in fouls on drives though.

If I had to bet, Utah is going to start slipping the screener a bit earlier to take advantage of our guys coming up to cut off the ball handler. It happened a few times last game and as admirable as Murray and Harris were switching on to Gobert that just isn’t a favorable matchup for us. But if they recognize it quick enough they could draw some easy charges and get Gobert in foul trouble.

Comment

• Milsap starts again.

Comment

• Jazz look desperate trapping Jamal at half court, leaving it 4 on 3.

Comment

• Gobert in foul trouble

Comment

• Mitchell about to check back in with 3 fouls, need to attack him hard

Comment

• Weird game so far. Murray and Mitchell look a bit off - maybe they have punched each other out? On the plus side, a solid game so far from Jokic, and MPJ coming good. Best I have seen from MPJ all series long.

Comment

• Murray down. This looks bad

Comment

• Ugh.... Mitchell is starting to heat up and Denver is looking flat.

Comment

• Murray is going to have to heat up soon

Comment

• I can only think we were trying to manage the scoreboard. Almost unbelievable that the teams could combine for just 39 points apiece in the second and third quarters.

Comment

• 65-64. We need our big players to come through now.

Comment

• Here comes the choke job.

Comment

• No one making open shots, MPJ is looking hesitant going to the rim and can’t get his shot going.

Might have to go through Jokic for this one

Comment

• I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious, so I turned the game off when Utah got within 5. I had to resort to watching the Rockies who are already losing 9 to 1. The sacrifices we make as fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X