Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooray! We made one. That was like 15 or so straight points for the Jazz

Comment

• Got to keep Gobert off the boards. I know Malone won’t but MPJ is the only guy we have with the length and the aggression to get to those balls before Gobert. Jokic can’t jump high enough and Grant is scared of contact.

Comment

• Silly question, but if Jokic has 5 fouls, how is he still on the court?

Comment

• Please no 3s. Hack Gobert and make him make 2 free throws and hold for the last shot if he does

Comment

• Pheeeew! Why did we go for a shot and not just run down the clock?

Comment

• I just fist pumped so hard I hit myself in the face

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                Please no 3s. Hack Gobert and make him make 2 free throws and hold for the last shot if he does
                That was so close!

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                  Pheeeew! Why did we go for a shot and not just run down the clock?
                  Inexperience I guess. But with our luck we would’ve turned it over inbounding the ball

Comment

• Congrats Nuggets fans....both teams looked pretty shot in this one but I was hoping for a lot more from Utah.

Best of luck the rest of the way

Comment

• Came back from 3-1, and didn't without a key player getting forced out from the other team. Regardless of what happens the rest of the playoffs, the young guys like MPJ and Bol seeing what it takes to come back.
                      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                      I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                        They are losing by 40. The team has quit. Yes it’s over.
                        Well I apologize. This didn’t age well. It’s literally the first time since I believe the early 80’s that a team lost a game in a series by 40 points and still won the series.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well I apologize. This didn’t age well. It’s literally the first time since I believe the early 80’s that a team lost a game in a series by 40 points and still won the series.
                          I thought so too. I underestimated the fire of Murray, literally dragging a corpse to a game 7. I hope it's clicking for young guns what they need to be great. This series we need Jokic to carry us.
                          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                          I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                            I thought so too. I underestimated the fire of Murray, literally dragging a corpse to a game 7. I hope it's clicking for young guns what they need to be great. This series we need Jokic to carry us.
                            I don’t think we’ve ever beat a division rival in a series either have we? Or at least not in my lifetime. So down 3-1 I thought that was plaguing us too.
                            sigpic

Comment

I don’t think we’ve ever beat a division rival in a series either have we? Or at least not in my lifetime. So down 3-1 I thought that was plaguing us too.
                              They have. The one time I remember is the last time I thought they had a legit shot in 85 when they smoked the Jazz and Spurs, but then got creamed by the Lakers. They have done it a few times, but I don't know how old you are. I think the last time they did it was in 2008 with Melo

Comment

I think your initial comment was made before Harris came back, probably changing the dynamic of the entire contest - we could not make any stops before this.

Comment

Working...
                                X