The official Denver Nuggets thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    It is but for us to beat the Clippers, we’re going to have to. They can break a game in an instant
    Well...that didn't take long!

Comment

• Just too many quick shots, got to stay patient and find a good shot not the first shot that is available. Hopefully coming out of this timeout Murray gets aggressive and starts attacking the basket again

Comment

• They’re doing a great job crowding Kawhi once he gets below the free throw line. Force him to kick it out and scramble back to keep them from getting open looks.

Comment

• Uh oh ....I'm hearing a slight coughing sound

Comment

• They have to get Jokic down lower on those post ups. If they’re going to double him like that, the lower he is the more room it’ll give the shooters
            Last edited by beastlyskronk; 09-05-2020, 07:54 PM.

Comment

• Millsap turning back the clock to make up for Grant.

Jokic and Faried had such great chemistry. For the life of me I can’t figure out why Grant doesn’t get those same looks. I guess Faried just wanted to dunk the ball into oblivion and Grant just wants to be a shooting guard

Comment

• Got to find another scoring threat in this last quarter. Clippers are doubling Jokic/Murray every time and they aren’t handling it well enough. Maybe let MPJ get a little longer leash here, I think he’s starting to piece things together on defense. Still needs to box out on the boards and stop relying on his length and athleticism though.

Really missing Malik Beasley right now

Comment

• Joker is an incredibly lazy passer at times ..and it's costing them right now.....the coughing sound is getting louder.

Comment

• Or Gary Harris can find his shot. 2 big time 3s right there

Comment

• Grant is getting a lot of blocks tonight

Comment

• Malone has to draw something good up. Jokic is going to get doubled as soon as he puts it on the court, same with Murray. I’d try to get a back door screen for Grant to get a lob.

Comment

• Well that’s game

Comment

• High quality start from both teams tonight. We may need 120+ points to win.

Comment

• Kawhi isn’t going 4/17 tonight. Looks like George is going to find his rhythm soon too

Comment

• Interesting. Apparently Will Barton hasn’t ruled out a return for this series. Not sure what his role would be but it’d give us another long limbed defender to throw at them if he can make it back

Comment

Working...
                                X