No announcement yet.

The official Denver Nuggets thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant needs to get lower on that wing for his 3s. The further up he gets, the worse he shoots.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
      Grant needs to get lower on that wing for his 3s. The further up he gets, the worse he shoots.
      That's happened at times in every game so far.

Comment

• I wonder if Jokic feels the difference in his shot between his misses and makes on his 3s. There’s always a little pop when he misses, kind of like he’s rushing the shot.

Comment

• Sloppy end to the half. Double teams really started giving Jokic fits during that stretch

Comment

• I don't understand Malone's reluctance to push the ball and run. We're young and athletic with a number of ball handlers. When we run we usually do well. The best way to beat the D from Kawhi, Beverly and George is to beat them up the court.

Comment

• Seems like every time we start to pull away we come up the court and force up bad shots or the first shot available. Murray had Millsap wide open because his guy fell down, Harris had no reason to pull up for that.

Comment

• I never want to hear a grown man say he loves another grown man’s “pitty pat” again.

Comment

• Need someone to step up for Murray down the stretch

Comment

• Barring some major theatrics this was a pathetic finish. Too much looking for fouls, too many rushed possessions

Comment

• It’s like Jamal Murray has been in space jam this whole series

Comment

• We are at the point that we need both star players to play well at the same time, and have the bench play well. Tonight we didn't get that, and of course paul george decided to play well. MPJ is still too green to be that guy. The team is too green, and lacks the moxy.
                        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                        I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Billy Donovan is out as OKC’s head coach. I don’t think it’ll happen but he’d be great to replace Malone. He’s on my short list for best coach in the NBA. That team over achieved big time this year and probably should still be playing right now.

Edit: it could also entice Grant to come back when he inevitably opts out this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                            We are at the point that we need both star players to play well at the same time, and have the bench play well. Tonight we didn't get that, and of course paul george decided to play well. MPJ is still too green to be that guy. The team is too green, and lacks the moxy.
                            MPJ just needs time and to get stronger. He’s putting some things together on defense. I think his biggest problem right now is that he’s feeling pressured to make things happen when he comes in. I think he’s so active on the boards because he knows many times that’s the only way he’s going to get a shot on offense and they’re usually bad shots. But he is starting to get a little more aggressive getting to the basket rather than settling. I think he’ll take off big time next year

Comment

• It seems that we have made a very slow start to Game 4. Not that I can see what is going on as the Raptors and Celtics are in the third period of overtime. This could go on forever.

Comment

• Whew 12 points, going to be a long night

Comment

Working...
                                X