X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And then MPJ blocks Zubac and gets the rebound before getting fouled

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
      Looks like they're going have to come back from 3-1 again.
      1 down.....2 to go.

Comment

• I was so nervous, I couldn't even post comments!

This team has so much heart.

Firstly, Millsap and Murray bring us back into the game. Then MPJ shows he's a big game player on D; with that crucial 3 pointer; and at the free throw line to close it out.

Comment

• MPJ is good on defense when he keeps his feet and doesn’t bite on pump fakes. Rotations still need some work but he puts it together for stretches. He better have a bigger role next year.

Jamal Murray needs to keep that intensity he had in the 4th quarter all game next game.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
            I was so nervous, I couldn't even post comments!

This team has so much heart.

Firstly, Millsap and Murray bring us back into the game. Then MPJ shows he's a big game player on D; with that crucial 3 pointer; and at the free throw line to close it out.
            I was going to post the same thing...you beat me to it.

They have flaws but heart isn't one of them.

Comment

• Glad to see them fight back. First half I thought they were done. But they pushed hard second half.

They can do it again as long as they fight hard.
              sigpic

Comment

• Marcus Morris had some fighting words for Millsap. Morris is quickly moving up my list of most hated players. He can claim he’s not dirty all he wants but what caused that scuffle was him elbowing Millsap in the face after Millsap went to box him out. Throw in the Doncic stuff and it’s just not a coincidence.

Hoping to see some vintage Millsap. 46 points type vintage, 11 in 28 seconds type vintage

Comment

• Early game, tipping off right with the NFL games. The team seemed to struggle with these early games against Utah, hopefully they can reverse that today

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                    Marcus Morris had some fighting words for Millsap. Morris is quickly moving up my list of most hated players. He can claim he’s not dirty all he wants but what caused that scuffle was him elbowing Millsap in the face after Millsap went to box him out. Throw in the Doncic stuff and it’s just not a coincidence.

Hoping to see some vintage Millsap. 46 points type vintage, 11 in 28 seconds type vintage
                    Morris needs to understand that winding up Millsap does not work. It didn't work in Game 5 where Millsap went on to single handedly pull the Nuggets back into the game. It won't work now.

Comment

• A NFL pregame show to kick off this game 6. Weird time to schedule a game, I would’ve assumed they would go with the late game kickoff for the NFL due to less teams to compete with.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                        A NFL pregame show to kick off this game 6. Weird time to schedule a game, I would’ve assumed they would go with the late game kickoff for the NFL due to less teams to compete with.
                        Perhaps it's because the Raiders and Chargers don't play until later and the Broncos don't play until tomorrow?

Comment

• Wow can't believe that the NBA has teams facing elimination bring packed bags to the game
                          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                          I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Of course paul george would get all of his bad games out of the way early

Comment

• Grant wth was that

Comment

• Oh great no one but Murray and Jokic can shoot

Comment

Working...
                                X