• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are technical fouls reviewable?

Comment

• Lack of concentration by MPJ

Comment

• The lazy reach ins by MPJ as the help defender on drives have to stop. He does that all the time and it isn’t even forceful enough to stop them from ripping through and getting a good shot

Comment

• As good as Harris is defensively, he misses too many easy shots.

Comment

• And as usual we fall back towards the half

Comment

• Tech'd malone. Probably ends it right there. No one but Jokic can play offensively, and Murray is very meh.
              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
              I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                Tech'd malone. Probably ends it right there. No one but Jokic can play offensively, and Murray is very meh.
                To be fair I have no idea how you miss that foul, that was as blatant as can be.

If we could just stop turning the ball over we’d be fine but every time we get close we go on a run of unforced turnovers.

Comment

• I hate when the refs wait to see if a shot is made before calling a foul

Comment

• The team is doing a great job of getting to the free throw line for once

Comment

• I honestly cannot believe what I am watching. I like it but I can't explain it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                        1 down.....2 to go.
                        2 down...1 to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                          I honestly cannot believe what I am watching. I like it but I can't explain it.
                          Heart. They play out of their mind with their back against the wall.

Adopted Broncos:
                          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                          Adopted posters:
                          Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                            Heart. They play out of their mind with their back against the wall.
                            That or Jamal Murray really hates folding his clothes lol

Comment

• Never should have doubted the team. The bad news is we are going to get the A game from the claw. However, the real Paul George will probably show up so that's good news.
                              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                              I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• I would’ve pegged a Denver team as one to choke away 3-1 not one to come back from it maybe twice. So stunned.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X