No announcement yet.

The official Denver Nuggets thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the pressure's on the LAC tonight. All DEN has to do is come out & keep it close, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Clippers fold under the pressure
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
      All the pressure's on the LAC tonight. All DEN has to do is come out & keep it close, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Clippers fold under the pressure
      I hope you're right but Game 7 can sometimes be a funny animal. What I am hoping is that we will be consistent. At least 25-30 points in each of the first 3 quarters.

Also, while I am genuinely more of a purist, we need to be smart. Paul George has been huge in this series but he also tends to run into foul trouble. We should try to force him into fouls early on to take the edge off his game.

Comment

• Tied up after the 1st quarter. We’ve got to get these turnovers under control, we could be up big right now

Comment

• The second quarter has been weak for us all series. We can't afford to fall behind again

Comment

• Mark Jackson hates people talking about Jokic as a passer.

Comment

• This might be the only break Jokic gets tonight. Plumlee just can’t cut it on offense especially when Craig is out there with him

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                Mark Jackson hates people talking about Jokic as a passer.
                Ya it's quite annoying. Jokic does something, and he's like remember this HoF guy
                What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• So Clips roll players are stepping up, and our guys are not. They had to return to the mean eventually, but Harrell and Lou Williams dominating is not good

Comment

• Not sure why Plumlee looked at Craig, Harrell slipped the screen, Plumlee shouldn’t have hedged so early. Those 2 aren’t on the same page right now and if they can’t contribute defensively they can’t play

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                      So Clips roll players are stepping up, and our guys are not. They had to return to the mean eventually, but Harrell and Lou Williams dominating is not good
                      I think we always knew they were deeper than we were. We just need to find enough of a spark to stay in contention.

Comment

• We are getting beat by the secondary players, this is reminiscent of last years game 7.

Comment

• Well we’re only down 8 and Jamal seems to have it going so that’s got to be a plus considering our last 2 wins. Bad thing is, I don’t think the Clippers lose focus tonight. Just got to keep being aggressive and keep their fouls up

Comment

• I don't understand how we can be so bad at wide open 3s

Comment

• Murray going superstar to save us

Comment

• You know it would be one thing if it was Kawhi and George putting in work, but Harrell and Lou Williams beating us is soooooo infuriating. It was like Myers Leonard last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X