No announcement yet.

The official Denver Nuggets thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally get a chance to catch some of the game, trying to figure out if I like Hartenstein more than Plumlee or not. Not a very high bar but still

Comment

• I think I like Hartenstein. He tries hard and seems good on defense. His offense is a mess but he made a nice pass and set good screens.

RJ Hampton is fast, really fast. Campazzo is really short. Bol Bol looks like he has a better feel on defense in the half court, not so much anywhere else. Would like to see him start carving out a role here soon.
      Last edited by beastlyskronk; 12-28-2020, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• Good win, offense looked great with Jokic not so much without.

Hampton needs to have a role sooner than later, I haven’t seen his jump shot yet but he looks incredibly fast and looks like he wants to be a good defender. I only saw him for a few minutes but he looks to have rare speed that’ll give our team a different look on fast breaks. Nnaji looks like he needs a lot of work on his defense, but he does have a pretty arc on his 3 ball. Probably won’t crack the rotation this season.

Bol looked out of sorts on offense but he seemed much more comfortable in the half court defense than he did just a few months ago. Fast breaks need some work but that’ll likely always be a bit awkward for him due to his length. He does seem to be able to turn his hips and move his feet quicker too this season.

I just can’t see Campazzo and Cancar staying here all season. Campazzo has a lot of energy but that seems like that’s all he has and unfortunately he looked really wild on offense. Cancar just doesn’t seem athletic enough but maybe he can channel his inner Joe Ingles, he just won’t get that chance here.

Comment

• Ugh.....the Kings have their number.

Comment

• They'll be lucky to be the 6th seed.

Comment

• Well with the way things are going it looks like this will finally be the year we pull a trade on Harris and/or Barton. The only question is do we get a lockdown defender or do we go for a more consistent scoring threat?

Id lead towards a defender and insert Hampton as the spark plug off the bench. Although a younger PF would be nice

Comment

• Of all people, Juancho? Really?

Comment

• Loving this defensive intensity tonight

Comment

• Oh lord I forgot they have Boban, he’s gonna have 30 somehow

Comment

• Should’ve called a timeout after that offensive rebound

Comment

• Jokic is so clutch

Comment

• Malone is so frustrating. We could easily have only 1 loss right now.
                          :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                            Malone is so frustrating. We could easily have only 1 loss right now.
                            I don’t understand his obsession with point guards under 6’. We have 2 on the roster right now and Morris isn’t that tall either.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

I don’t understand his obsession with point guards under 6’. We have 2 on the roster right now and Morris isn’t that tall either.
                              You will like the 4 PG line up and you will like it... even though we usually lose because of it lol. Nice to see the bench finally start to gel. Green and Morris are keeping it rolling and Hart is slowly growing into his roll. Great hustle and great hustle getting to 6 fouls =/.

Adopted Broncos:
                              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                              Adopted posters:
                              Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post

You will like the 4 PG line up and you will like it... even though we usually lose because of it lol. Nice to see the bench finally start to gel. Green and Morris are keeping it rolling and Hart is slowly growing into his roll. Great hustle and great hustle getting to 6 fouls =/.
                                It’s funny because I don’t actually mind it but we don’t have the guys for it just because of Facu. Facu is gross, I can appreciate his effort and intensity but that’s about it, he offers little upside on offense and while he can be a pest on defense his size is a massive liability that is only compounded by Morris lack of size. Although I love Hartenstein and he’s pretty much the same as Facu but he’s a center that isn’t undersized and you can get away with that there. Definitely needs to learn to set his feet on screens though. Dozier is great for a 3/4 PG look though and his potential is sky high.

I am confused on the plan with Bol Bol though. Garbage time minutes aren’t going to get him up to speed anytime soon. And when he is on the court they seemed to have put him in a role of spot up shooter. I get that he’s long so he’s going to have a weird post game but they still need to work on it. Even if it’s just him just facing up and shooting over the defender, at least it’s something. I hope at some point he’s at least coming out with Hartenstein to give some twin tower looks. Even with his lack of defensive awareness he’s still a presence that alters shots.
                                Last edited by beastlyskronk; 01-11-2021, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X