No announcement yet.

The official Denver Nuggets thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting strategy to give Bol Bol an extended run to guard Kevin Durant of all people. I get wanting to bother him with length but should probably let him get some more polish before that assignment.

Comment

• We desperately need a PF that can rebound. Green and Milsap are not it and with Hartenstein only giving you spot minutes we just can’t get boards with our small ball lineup.

Comment

• Malone is postseason George Karl.
        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
        sigpic

Comment

• I wonder if we can put together a deal for Andre Drummond. We really struggle on the boards when Jokic goes out and sometimes even when he’s on the court. And we can stop playing so much small ball. He’s not much different than Hartenstein aside from fouling but Malone probably won’t start increasing his minutes until we’re 40 games into the season.

Comment

• Here we go with this Facu, Morris, Murray, Dozier, Green lineup just giving up any and everything.

Comment

• As erratic as Barton is I do love watching him play. All the spastic unnecessary movements he’ll make are quite entertaining.

Comment

• It’s official Facu has surpassed Plumlee on my most disliked Nuggets.

Comment

Working...
                X