No announcement yet.

The official Denver Nuggets thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bench is still struggling to find any type of consistency on the offensive end but I really like this group of Dozier, Harrison, Rivers, Green, and Millsap. They’re all good defenders and they play hard. It’ll be interesting to see if Rivers gets a contract for the rest of the season, he’s a bit of a streaky shooter but he can get to the basket. He may end up being the go to scorer for that bench unit come playoff time.

Really like Shaq Harrison a lot too. He does remind me a bit of Gary Harris.

Comment

• Following the 76ers loss at the Bucks tonight, if the Nuggets win at the Warriors tomorrow they will have exactly the same record as the top 2 teams in the Eastern Conference (39-20).

Comment

• Down goes Barton, looks like he’s in a ton of pain

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
          Down goes Barton, looks like he’s in a ton of pain
          Is there an issue with the court at the Chase Center? Two big injuries for us in successive games there.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post

Is there an issue with the court at the Chase Center? Two big injuries for us in successive games there.
            Maybe, steph curry walked off not too much later and got his ankle looked at. Looks like he’s about to come back in but seems to be moving gingerly

Comment

• Hamstring strain for Barton

Comment

Hamstring strain for Barton
                I guess it depends how bad it is. Hopefully, he will be able to return for the playoffs.

Comment

• Good way to respond, blowing out a short handed Rockets team.

Looks like Bol Bol hurt his wrist or forearm though

Comment

• Rivers rolled his ankle earlier and now MPJ rolled his ankle. Rivers seems fine, and MPJ is walking it off but it is his drop foot so idk if that makes it worse or not.

This season is a war of attrition

Comment

• Jokic is just clutch, doesn’t matter what end of the court. Clutch block on a Zion Williamson dunk attempt to win the game for us.

Comment

• As it stands now, we’re 1 game behind the Clippers for the 3 seed. We have Toronto tomorrow to end this back to back home stand and then a day of rest before playing in LA against the Clippers and then the Lakers. Hopefully we don’t overlook the Raptors tomorrow night and can pull within half a game of the Clippers.

I have a feeling we’ll drop the game to the Clippers as the next game they play will be against us on Saturday so they’ll be well rested. But that might not be a bad thing because AD has not halted the Lakers slide so far and they’re the one team I’d hate to go up against in the 1st round although I suppose Portland could overtake them and force the Lakers into a play in game.

Last year we manipulated the standings to try and get who we wanted and it almost backfired. The only way we can really do that this season is to keep finding ways to win.

Comment

• MPJ almost blew that game last night by taking an ill advised 3 instead of running clock. He needs to learn some game management.

Comment

• We've extended Rivers until the end of the season.

Comment

As it stands now, we’re 1 game behind the Clippers for the 3 seed. We have Toronto tomorrow to end this back to back home stand and then a day of rest before playing in LA against the Clippers and then the Lakers. Hopefully we don’t overlook the Raptors tomorrow night and can pull within half a game of the Clippers.

I have a feeling we’ll drop the game to the Clippers as the next game they play will be against us on Saturday so they’ll be well rested. But that might not be a bad thing because AD has not halted the Lakers slide so far and they’re the one team I’d hate to go up against in the 1st round although I suppose Portland could overtake them and force the Lakers into a play in game.

Last year we manipulated the standings to try and get who we wanted and it almost backfired. The only way we can really do that this season is to keep finding ways to win.
                              I agree with wanting to avoid the Lakers in the first round. But with the Nuggets luck watch the Nuggets pass the Clippers for #3 and the Mavs pass the Lakers so we still face the Lakers in the 3 v 6 first round matchup.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                                We've extended Rivers until the end of the season.
                                Great signing, this 3 guard combo of Dozier, Rivers, and Harrison has been nasty defensively. Rivers seems to be able to get to the basket whenever he wants, Dozier is kind of all over the place but gives us great minutes on the defensive end (Id like to see him add some post moves), and Shaq has been terrific defensively and shows a knack for acrobatic layups.

Comment

Working...
                                X