No announcement yet.

The official Denver Nuggets thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That timeout is what separates Malone from being a great coach. Unless it’s at the 9-10 minute mark of a quarter, he’s letting the team lose the lead before he calls it.

Comment

• Someone needs to tell MPJ that the shots in clutch time ALWAYS go to Joker. I hate his lack of awareness.

Comment

• Absolutely embarrassing loss

Comment

• There needs to bigger penalties for flopping. It has reached new heights way beyond what it was when they first started fining people for it. The refs can’t honestly believe Facu is throwing Anthony Davis into the first row because they grazed each other while running. That call isn’t why we lost, but that was a crucial call against us very late in the game.

Also the landing space foul needs to be looked at. I get wanting to protect players but there’s a bubble extended around the player now and the bigger your name (or team name) the bigger bubble you get. If they land on their feet, call the foul but if they don’t I don’t think it should be a foul.

And while I’m on fouls that I hate, the NBA needs to make the pull up immediately off a screen an on the floor foul instead of a shooting foul like they did with the rip through awhile back.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
            There needs to bigger penalties for flopping. It has reached new heights way beyond what it was when they first started fining people for it. The refs can’t honestly believe Facu is throwing Anthony Davis into the first row because they grazed each other while running. That call isn’t why we lost, but that was a crucial call against us very late in the game.

Also the landing space foul needs to be looked at. I get wanting to protect players but there’s a bubble extended around the player now and the bigger your name (or team name) the bigger bubble you get. If they land on their feet, call the foul but if they don’t I don’t think it should be a foul.

And while I’m on fouls that I hate, the NBA needs to make the pull up immediately off a screen an on the floor foul instead of a shooting foul like they did with the rip through awhile back.
            What's ironic is that the Joker gets too many no calls a game, but if he flopped, he would live at the line.

Comment

• On the plus side, if we can get Dozier back for the playoffs I feel a lot better about our chances even against the Lakers. Gordon played admirably on Davis, and I think Dozier can do similar against LeBron. But Dozier being healthy is a big concern right now.

Of course that’s all dependent on the refs not calling absurd fouls like the Facu debacle on Porter’s 3.

Comment

• Paul Millsap replaces Dozier in the starting lineup. Jokic with 3 dunks so far in the 1st quarter.

I wonder if they’ll opt to play McGee more now that Millsap is starting. I hope they don’t go to Cancar

Comment

• Jokic is dominating right now. He looks like a man on a mission tonight. If he gets enough minutes he might put up 50

Comment

• 24 points, 6 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal, 2 blocks, 8-9 from the field and 8-10 at the free throw line. And he dunked 4 times.

Jokic had an incredible first quarter. I hope he puts up 60 so my brother can shut up about Jason Tatum scoring 60 the other night

Comment

• Joker really shutting down the anyone else for MVP convo.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                        24 points, 6 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal, 2 blocks, 8-9 from the field and 8-10 at the free throw line. And he dunked 4 times.

Jokic had an incredible first quarter. I hope he puts up 60 so my brother can shut up about Jason Tatum scoring 60 the other night
                        Haha. That really isn't Jokic's style though is it?

Good for the team though that they had such a quick start after the disappointment of the Lakers game.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post

Haha. That really isn't Jokic's style though is it?

Good for the team though that they had such a quick start after the disappointment of the Lakers game.
                          Lol no it isn’t, unless no one else is scoring. But we’re up by way too much so he’s gonna try to get everyone else involved until it’s take to go to the bench

Comment

• And right on cue, they are going to let the Knicks make it interesting. Too many game like that this year.

Comment

• Both Facu and Shaq have incredible hands and defensive quickness. The Nuggets FO is excellent finding players that can play that have been overlooked by others.

Comment

• Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
                                Both Facu and Shaq have incredible hands and defensive quickness. The Nuggets FO is excellent finding players that can play that have been overlooked by others.
                                It’s almost like they’re in a competition to see who can get more steals in the game

Comment

Working...
                                X