No announcement yet.

The official Denver Nuggets thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge playoff implications tonight. Of course there’s our game with the Jazz in Utah, a win puts up back up on the Clippers for the 3rd seed and we definitely need it because we have the Nets at home tomorrow night. But the Lakers and Trailblazers also play tonight and the winner of that game will hold the tiebreaker over the other. Hoping the Blazers win that one and force the Lakers into that play in tournament.
    Last edited by beastlyskronk; 05-07-2021, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
      Huge playoff implications tonight. Of course there’s our game with the Jazz in Utah, a win puts up back up on the Clippers for the 3rd seed and we definitely need it because we have the Nets at home tomorrow night. But the Lakers and Trailblazers also play tonight and the winner of that game will hold the tiebreaker over the other. Hoping the Blazers win that one and force the Lakers into that play in tournament.
      Lol!!!! I would love to see Lebron “the world revolves around” James have to play in the play in, and lose lol!!! Could happen if you run into Steph on a hot night...
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        Lol!!!! I would love to see Lebron “the world revolves around” James have to play in the play in, and lose lol!!! Could happen if you run into Steph on a hot night...
        I would be happy if we can avoid the Lakers and Golden State in the playoffs.

Comment

• Zion out indefinitely with a fractured finger. Even so the Pelicans are still in front of the 76ers in the 3rd Qtr.

Comment

• Real defensive slug fest tonight...

Comment

• I wish this team would just attack Bogdanovic. He’s sitting at 3 fouls, go at him and force him into a 4th so he can go to the bench already, he’s gonna drop 50 at this rate

Comment

• Too many turnovers, too many dumb shots, and way too late to change up the defensive gameplan again bogdanovic

Comment

Too many turnovers, too many dumb shots, and way too late to change up the defensive gameplan again bogdanovic
                  Glad I didn't get to see the game tonight. It's not the first time we've faltered towards the end of a game. We miss jamal in these situations.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post

Glad I didn't get to see the game tonight. It's not the first time we've faltered towards the end of a game. We miss jamal in these situations.
                    Definitely missing Jamal, but I’d settle for Barton at this point. Gordon gets no space to cut because teams are just daring everyone but MPJ to shoot and no one is capitalizing consistently enough. And once they send a double at MPJ he goes straight into chucker mode and settles for the first look he gets.

Comment

• Facu's hustle is something else.

Comment

• Bol Bol is apparently Malone’s go to for Kevin Durant

Comment

Bol Bol is apparently Malone’s go to for Kevin Durant
                          As long as it works! It's great to see Bol get some meaningful minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post

As long as it works! It's great to see Bol get some meaningful minutes.
                            I was joking about it with my brother earlier today considering his only other meaningful minutes came against Durant early in the season.

If you trust him against KD, why not get him in the regular rotation? It’s just odd to me, but I’m all for getting Bol in the game.

Now there’s a Howard sighting, this is dangerously close to our end of blowout chucker lineup.

Comment

• And apparently Howard shoots well in meaningful minutes

Comment

• We're going to need Jokic to play the full 4th quarter to have a chance of holding on to the lead.

Comment

Working...
                                X