No announcement yet.

The official Denver Nuggets thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If my hair is messed up and I have to make a run, I am picking the nuggets cap. Rockies, Avs and Broncos can wait.

Comment

• Every time Harden doesn't make a basket, Denver foul. Unreal. Denver needs a star who gets that kind of ridiculous respect. Hard game to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
        Every time Harden doesn't make a basket, Denver foul. Unreal. Denver needs a star who gets that kind of ridiculous respect. Hard game to watch.
        Im telling you this Denver team is up and coming. Teams are going to be in trouble once we get fully healthy. Harden is an amazing player but every time someone breathes on him he gets the foul call.
        sigpic

Comment

• Games like tonight are why I don’t believe in the Nuggets
          sigpic

Comment

• Barton is a bad fit for this team. Never should have paid him. I don't like seeing Craig get so many minutes, guess we'll have to wait for harris.

Wasn't Thomas supposed to be back by now?
            :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
            sigpic

Comment

• What a matchup we have tonight!

@Housh: Even if he's healed up, it's a mental game where he has to consistently feel better. As for MPJ, I think he's going to sit out the season, which is a good thing.
              Adopted Poster
              AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                Barton is a bad fit for this team. Never should have paid him. I don't like seeing Craig get so many minutes, guess we'll have to wait for harris.

Wasn't Thomas supposed to be back by now?
                I hate how often Barton defends against screens but we will need his scoring punch once he knocks the rust off. I love Craig as a starter getting 15-18 minutes a game although Beasley is showing nice development on both sides of the ball, ideally Barton and Thomas will lead the bench unit come playoff time.

I’m curious how much trade value guys like Lyles, Craig, Morris, and Hernangomez have around the league. Not sure I’d trade Morris but Dennis Smith would make me think about it. I know Carlisle doesn’t like his decision making but he’s upped his shooting percentages considerably.

Comment

• Down 11-2 two minutes in. ��
                  sigpic

Comment

• Do the warriors ever miss a damm shot... ridiculous.

Comment

• 51 points allowed....

In the first quarter.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                        51 points allowed....

In the first quarter.
                        Even when the defense is good they just aren’t missing

Comment

• 60 points in the first half....and they’re still losing by 19.

Comment

• NBA teams need to relearn how to play defense. Some of these final scores are ridiculous its like all offense and 0 defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                              51 points allowed....

In the first quarter.
                              And we're back.........

Comment

• Jarred Vanderbilt made his debut tonight. Only played 4 minutes I garbage time but he made some impressive passes and looks like he could be a force on the boards.

Comment

Working...
                                X