• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop trying to shoot 3s!

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
      Stop trying to shoot 3s!
      1/13 in the first quarter. But still only down 4. If they would just keep banging down low instead of jacking up 3 after 3 they could win this.
      sigpic

Comment

• This is a woeful.shooting performance so far. I can't believe we are only 5 points behind.

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post

1/13 in the first quarter. But still only down 4. If they would just keep banging down low instead of jacking up 3 after 3 they could win this.
          It reminds me of the Golden State games earlier in the season when we felt we had to force 3s to compete with Steph Curry and just fell apart.

Comment

• What a pathetic cowardly half of basketball.
            sigpic

Comment

• The difference between the teams has been free throws. Denver 2/2; Phoenix 10/11. The other stats are very similar. Both teams have tried excessively and without much success to launch 3s rather than play traditional basketball.

Comment

• I take it back, Facu does need to pass up on shooting. He might not be playable this series

Comment

• 8 free throws so far in this series

Comment

• Yeah Will Barton has to start and log heavy minutes for us to have a chance. No one else can score right now

Comment

• Well after last night, things can only get better. If we win our two home games we may still have a chance.

It's easy to forget how bad Phoenix's shooting was in the first half- and especially in the first quarter- as ours was even worse. They (Phoenix) only managed to get up to 40% by the end of the half.

Comment

• Devin Booker is playing super aggressive, not a good sign for us.

MPJ doing MPJ things, missed a three, dropped a pass, jumped on a pump fake for a foul, made a three, another turnover on a weak ill advised pass. He’s like a min/maxed 2k myplayer lol

Comment

• They came out tonight with the right idea. To play with a lot of speed, better spacing and more movement. A few setbacks later and they seem to have given up.

Comment

• Suns - 71% FG in the first quarter. They're really playing at an elite level.

Comment

• I just don’t know how you can compensate for MPJ and Jokic on the defensive end. I think it’s manageable with one, but I don’t think it’s possible against top teams.

Comment

• These no calls are absolutely embarrassing for the league.

Comment

Working...
                                X